Canada Represents! Viper Days in Canada!!

CT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is coming to this awesome event??? I have 20 Canadians signed up already!! I would love to see more come out! Not to mention 25 Americans crossing the border!

I will give 1/2 off coupons to the next 5 people who call or email me!

Spectators are also welcome to come and watch the races! You can also be included in the food package by calling or emailing me!

I have pasted the details for the event below!

I hope to see you all there!

Courtney Thomas
847-612-4335

The Calabogie event is being sponsored by: DIRECT ENERGY

Hello Viper Drivers:

Welcome to the FIRST CANADIAN Viper Days Michelin Challenge Series Event!!

MANDATORY FIRST EVENT EVER WITH VIPER DAYS:
If this is your first event I will need each driver to fill out the 2008 application and the 2008 Med+Stats form before coming to the event. Please click on the link below to get to the forms. Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com *** Once I receive your forms I will email you back a confirmation. If you do not hear from me within 3 days please call me at 847-594-8477 and ask for Courtney.

REPEAT VIPER DAYS DRIVERS:
If you have attended the Viper Days event last year then all you need to do is click on the link: Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com ***
update your Med+Stats and sign up for the events you would like to attend. If you cannot remember your username or password email me and I will give them to you. The only other thing I will need is an updated CC# or if the one I have on file from last year is good then we are all set. Feel free to call me at 847-612-4335 Courtney

THURSDAY TRAILER DROP OFFS: Changed information
The track will be open for trailer drop off and set up all day starting at 8am-7pm. You MUST be out of the track by 7pm

FRIDAY TEST & TUNE DAY:
Viper Days, Inc. will be offering a Friday Test & Tune day for advanced drivers. No rookies are allowed. 9am-5pm we will be running 2 run groups all day!! $395 full day no lunch and $295 for half day no lunch 1-5pm. Call Courtney for approval if you have questions.847-612-4335

GATE HOURS: Thursday 8am-7pm, Friday 7am-7pm, Saturday 7am-8pm, Sunday 7am-7pm

TRACK HOURS: Friday 9am-5pm, Saturday 9am-5pm, Sunday 9am-5pm

CAMPERS & MOTORCOACHES:IS ALLOWED to camp overnight!

FRIDAY PM: SPONSORED BY DIRECT ENERGY
The Friday night registration/reception party will be held at The Duck Restaurant located lakesidefrom 6-9pm. If you are not able to make it to this night please get to the track early Saturday at 6am to register.

SATURDAY PM:SPONSORED BY DIRECT ENERGY
The Sat banquet will be at the Highlands Golf Club. 6:15pm cocktails; 7:00pm dinner. You will need to make a food selection below!

CANADIAN ENTRANTS: Michelin Tire needs
Any drivers tires that are over 4 years old should be considering replacing them for the track. Reason being, tires deteriorate with age, they get hard without the oils in the tires and they loose their grip. We are more than willing to bring Michelin tires to the track to fill your needs but we will need to know by Tuesday June 10th so they can be ordered and delivered to the track. To order tires Please Call Rick at 218-727-4806 or call Skip to talk in more detail about older tires. 847-922-3324

**Also please note that you cannot take your old tires with you as we must leave the country with the same # of tires we came in with unless you would like to pay the duty.

TIRE ORDERS : CHANGED INFORMATION
Archer Racing is the Exclusive provider of trackside, tire mounting and balancing, and sales. They also sell a full line of safety equipment which include, helmets, gloves, harnesses etc… Those needing Michelin, Hoosier or any tire needs please call ahead and order them so they can bring them to the track. Please call Rick at 218-727-4806 Cut off date to buy tires is June 10th! You can also email Rick at [email protected]

TRACK SIDE SERVICE:
Archer Racing Accessories will be at the track to do any trackside service, sell & install safety equipment. Please call John at 218-727-4806 for an appointment so you don't miss a run session.

HOTELS:
Please call one of the below hotels to make a room reservation.

TECH INSPECTION:
Will occur Friday from 11am-6pm; Saturday beginning at 7am

DRIVE AROUNDS:
Are not allowed at this track.

TRACK CONFIGURATION:
CLOCKWISE on the 5 km/3mi. track

VRL & PRL RACES: Sponsored by: Direct Energy

Michelin Challenge Series Trophies: Sponsored by: Direct Energy

Please answer the following questions and email me back the answers if you are planning on attending the CALABOGIE event:

1. Do you plan on attending the Calabogie event? Yes Or No

2. Do you plan on running the Friday Test & Tune? Full day 9-5 $395?______ Half day 1-5 $295____

3. Do you plan on attending the Friday night reception party at The Duck Restaurant trackside from 6-9pm and how many people will be attending?______

4. Food Selection for the Saturday pm dinner:

A. Roast Prime Rib#________
B. Wild Mushroom Chicken Swiss #__________
C. Pernod Salmon#__________
D. Kids Meal#_______

5. Will you be camping overnight? $50 camping fee Paid to Viper Days. $50________

Looking forward to a GREAT CALABOGIE event!!!

2008 VIPER DAYS
DETAILS FOR…….. CALABOGIE JUNE 20th, 21st & 22nd
Event Sponsored by: Direct Energy

TRACK INFORMATION: Calabogie Motorsports Park - Home Track address: 462 Wilson Farm Rd. Calabogie, Ontario, Canada K0J 1HO 613-752-1252. We will run the FULL 3 mile/5km track: Clockwise

FRIDAY TEST & TUNE DAY: A test and tune day is available! Friday will be open for “advanced drivers” for a test and tune day. No rookies are allowed. 9am-5pm we will be running 3 run groups all day!! $395 full day no lunch and $295 for half day no lunch 1-5pm.

QUALIFIED DRIVERS COST:

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Full package: $695 for Sat & Sun. Plus an additional saving of $50 off for being a VCA member. Full package includes a Friday pm reception party, 2 hours of track time each day, Saturday pm sit down dinner, FREE water for the entire weekend, in-car Viper instruction with communication system, transponder, and a free event polo for the 1st event only. If this is your first event ever please take an additional $100 off the price plus $50 if you are a VCA member

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Ala Carte package: $350 1 day, $650 2 days, Includes 2 hours of track time per day only Additional add ons: Embroidered Viper Days polo shirt $35, $35 Fri pm reception, $45 Saturday pm dinner, $25 transponder, $5 water for entire weekend. (NO VCA or first timer discount applied to the Ala Carte Package)

PAYMENT: Viper Days accepts Visa and Master Card and American Express. Make checks payable to: Viper Days, Inc. Payment for each event is paid in full prior to the event!! Late Entry- 7 days before event will result in a $50 late fee, NO EXCEPTIONS!!

HOTEL INFORMATION: The town of Calabogie is VERY small and accommodations are limited! PLEASE make your hotel reservations ASAP!!! This is a summer destination for a lot of Canadians and it WILL sell out. Please note that the Fri pm reception party will be in Calabogie at the Duck restaurant and the Sat pm dinner will be at the Highlands Golf Club. There is NO host hotel so please pick from 1 of the places below:

[FONT=&quot]o[/FONT]Calabogie Highlands Golf Club (Nice & In Town!) Calabogie Highlands Golf
613-752-1234 ext 223
$119-$139/night
2. Jockos Beach Resort (Basic & In Town) Discover Jocko's Beach Resort, a Family Vacation Resort, on Calabogie Lake in Eastern, Ontario
613-752-2107
$89/night
3. Calabogie Motor Inn (Basic & In Town) Welcome to Calabogie Motor Inn, Calabogie Ontario
613-752-2468
$89/night
4. The Library House (Very Nice Home & In Town) The Library Guesthouse In Calabogie
613-752-1234 ext 223
8 bedroom house

5. Madawaska House (Very Nice & In Town) Highlands Golf Clubs
613-752-1234 ext 223
5 bedroom house
6. Code’s Mill Inn (Very Nice and New 30 minutes away) Code's Mill Inn and Spa
613-326-0082
$129/night includes breakfast
7. Best Western Renfrow (Approx 30 minutes away) www.renfrewinn.com
613-432-8109
$119-129/night
8. Calabogie Highlands Golf Course just 5 minutes from the track. Prices are $135/night for the unit with the queen bed, $150/night for the unit with the two single beds, and $99/night for the studio (all prices include taxes). Fridays and Saturdays require a 2 night minimum stay. Call Ray (613) 228-0693 W (613) 836-7082 H

For additional rooms please see the link: Calabogie Motorsports Park - Local Amenities

TRACK SIDE SUPPORT & SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Archer Racing Accessories will be on hand to do complete trackside service including suspension, alignments, engine modifications and exhaust. He has also expanded his line to safety equipment. If there is something specific you will like, or to make and appointment please call John Archer 218-727-4806
TIRES Archer Racing is the Exclusive provider of trackside, tire mounting and balancing, and sales. Those needing Michelin, Hoosier or any other tires please call ahead and order them so they can bring them to the track. Please call Rick at 218-727-4806 Cut off date to buy tires is June 10th! You can also email Rick at [email protected]

TRAILER AND RIG PARKING Thursday drop-off is allowed!! 8am-7pm

CAMPERS & MOTORCOACHES: Is allowed Friday & Saturday nights for $50/motorhome payable to Viper Days. Self-contained no electricity. The $50 fee pays for the overnight security required for camping.

[FUEL:The track is selling 93 There is also a gas station close by

FRIDAY NIGHT ARRIVAL: Sponsored by Direct Energy 6PM until 9PM at “The Duck” Restaurant located lakeside in Calabogie. Check in and register at the reception with hors d’oeuvres. Tech. inspection will occur all day Friday at the track or Saturday morning. Please join us for hors d’oeuvres, drinks and some Viper Tales. A Viper tech inspection tip: empty your glove box and trunk at the hotel instead of the track.

GUEST FOOD PACKAGE:For those who do not wish to put their car on the track and/or guests, we offer a food package of the reception and a banquet for $75.00 per person. Children will be given a discount, must call Courtney for details!! Dinner only is $45

GATE HOURS: Friday 7am-7pm; Sat76am-7pm; Sun 7am-7pm

TRACK INFO
SATURDAY:If arriving on Saturday morning, be at the track by 7:00AM for registration and tech inspection. MANDATORY drivers meeting at 8:30. The track will go hot at 9:00. Classroom instruction begins at 9:00 AM, Sat night banquet at the Highland Golf Club will start at 6:15 cash bar and 7pm dinner at in the media center over looking the track. Sponsored by Direct Energy
SUNDAY: Drivers meeting at 8:30 and track goes hot at 9:00 with the red Race Group

MICHELIN CHALLENGE SERIES
Sponsors help bring Viper Days to you and to justify their sponsorship we ask you buy from Archer Racing Accessories. We realize you can buy these products from anywhere, but we cannot quantify sales without purchasing through our vendors. It would help out Viper Days is you supported them. Shop around and compare, their prices are competitive
Stock: Michelin DOT tires only, Super Stock- Michelin DOT tires only, Prepared-Michelin DOT tires only, Modified- Michelin DOT tires only, Super Modified- Michelin Street, Pilot Sport Cup Tires or Slicks Only (Requires proper safety equipment to run slicks), Unlimited- Michelin tires only, Comp Coupe Michelin Slicks or Hoosier VRL Racing tires, Neon SRT/4-Michelin DOT stock tire or the Pilot Sport Cup!!

IMPORTANT CHANGES FOR 2008
SRT/10 must have a hardtop and/or a aftermarket roll bar. Available for FREE from Viper Days
RT/10's must have a roll bar or hardtop.
Helmets must be Snell 2005 You get a 1 event grace period!
Long sleeve shirt, long pants, soft sole enclosed toe shoes required for all classes, Gloves are highly recommended
Motorcycle Helmets are NOT allowed! You get a 1 event grace period!

If you have questions or comments please contact Courtney Thomas at [email protected] or call 847-594-8477 Viper Days Driving School *** www.ViperDays.com ***

Please see MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map to get directions from your house to the area.
National and Local Weather Forecast, Radar, Map and Report and type in Calabogie Ontario
Calabogie Motorsports Park - Home for track maps, directions, hotels and other additional info about the track

SCLSSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For those from the great white north, if you don't come to Calabogie this weekend you will be missing one of the most fun things to do this summer. I will add to Courtney's offer the next five people from Canada that sign up with her via email of phone will also get a couple laps around the track in my Comp Coupe #007 as seen to the left in my avatar. Hope to be giving rides all weekend to those five people.

Steve Loudin

Dave149

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve. I signed up quite some time ago, but I would love to be a passenger for a couple of laps in a Comp Coupe:D

Dave

Schulmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a couple of very good photos from this event. ( I was in the Blue 2006 Viper No 35).
You can consult the photos at VIPER CLUB OF AMERICA QUEBEC, Home of fastest cars on earth under photos.

I only uploaded 50 pictures in lower quality. I have in all 260 high quality (10MB) pictures from this event. If you want a picture of your car please send me your car number to [email protected] and I will forward you what I have in high quality (free of charge !).

These are my prefered "Flames" photos of the week-end ....

See you next year in Canada !!!!

f3.jpg

f6.jpg

f11.jpg

f4.jpg

f5.jpg

f2.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members