Can't find that post on painting the Viper logo und/hood.

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can\'t find that post on painting the Viper logo und/hood.

I remember awhile back there was a good thread on how to paint the viper logo under the hood; but alas I cannot find it with the search key. Can anyone shed a little light and maybe some pics? I remember there being some amazing art work going on. And how do you remove those butterfly clips without breaking them????

Am I dreaming or does JonB sell this thing??

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Can\'t find that post on painting the Viper logo und/hood.

Like this?

79MVC-003S.JPG

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
M

MHQC

Enthusiast
Reaction score

that kicks A$$ !! Yes this is it! How do you get this? Your painting indicates to us that you must have stayed within the lines when coloring at school. This looks so hot. Do you get alot of good comments Gerald?

Snake Bitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Michael, you poser...(imagine that, me, calling someone else a "poser")...Do it yourself or call JonB...He will hook you up with one...

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Here's a link to some info on my website from when I did mine. I just used Painter's Choice paint from Home Depot, though some have used touchup paint to get a perfect match. Mine has been on for over a year and about 8,000 miles and looks good as new.

www.reefcorner.com/Viper/paint_liner.htm

JonB also sells prepainted pads painted to your specs (or at least he did). Might give him a call if you don't want to hassle with doing it yourself.

--- Ken