Can't make up my mind

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The link doesn' work to a specific car.

Your RR is sweet though. I restored a couple Superbirds and a 69 RR convertible in the past.

OP
OP
A

All Blue ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when the dust settles, I could have this car for $60k. That's $57k USA. It is REAL nice. 1 mark on the drivers door panel(a scrub)and 2 little surface rust spots on the rails by the battery area. Needs a serious detail. 1 tiny rock chip over the windshield on the roof, super minor chin rash.
My struggle is I don't know what Viper models are the "rolling workorder", which are the more desireable, etc. etc. I know the production numbers are real low for this car, color combo. Probably 1 or 2 in Canada. From surfing this forum for a few weeks I have learned a ton but was looking for some opinions from the pros.

I want a GTS, not red. Favorite is the S. Blue. Don't like the ACR wheels and would likely switch them ASAP( yeah I know; they are expensive too)Other than the ACR badges and potential wow factor, I like the wheels, fog lights on the regular GTS better but is the ACR the car the Viper crowd wants to have or doesn't want to have because it has issues?

Unfortunatly, I can't have the roadrunner and the Viper but I feel ( could be sadly mistaken??) the values are very close.

Thanks

dave6666

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think when the dust settles, I could have this car for $60k. That's $57k USA. It is REAL nice. 1 mark on the drivers door panel(a scrub)and 2 little surface rust spots on the rails by the battery area. Needs a serious detail. 1 tiny rock chip over the windshield on the roof, super minor chin rash.
My struggle is I don't know what Viper models are the "rolling workorder", which are the more desireable, etc. etc. I know the production numbers are real low for this car, color combo. Probably 1 or 2 in Canada. From surfing this forum for a few weeks I have learned a ton but was looking for some opinions from the pros.

I want a GTS, not red. Favorite is the S. Blue. Don't like the ACR wheels and would likely switch them ASAP( yeah I know; they are expensive too)Other than the ACR badges and potential wow factor, I like the wheels, fog lights on the regular GTS better but is the ACR the car the Viper crowd wants to have or doesn't want to have because it has issues?

Unfortunatly, I can't have the roadrunner and the Viper but I feel ( could be sadly mistaken??) the values are very close.

Thanks

I think the ACR vs. not ACR is strictly personal choice. Me? I have a GTS. And I have no clue what my VIN means when decoded. The ACR option was something I cared less about. My criteria was this simple: GTS, ABS brakes ('01 or '02), red, white stripes, not beat up or excessively or visibly abused. As said in the previous post, found it and bought it.

Ask yourself what you want to do with the car. Show it, park it, store it, impress others, drive it, sell it later for profit, etc. Then ask yourself if the ACR option fits into your needs. It did not fit into my needs.

puma

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i suppose you are in Canada, i will gladly swap the wheels with you if you don't like them. :D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant