Car Care Day 4/19/08

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark you calenders! We'll be heading to Springfield, Ill (just 1.5 hrs from STL) at 8am on Saturday, April 19th. Gateway member Larry Patti will be our host. Larry has been detailing cars for almost 20 years. His silver GTS is a fine testament to his capabilities. He will give us some very useful tips and techniques on how to make your Viper shine and will try to help you with any problem areas. We will also have lunch at his house and try to head back to STL by 2:00pm.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT='Tahoma','sans-serif']We will meet at 7:45am at the Drury Inn Lot at the SE corner of Olive and 270 and leave at 8am sharp. We’ll meet up with our Illinois members near 270 and Hwy 55 about 9am. Please call or email me if you plan to attend this event.[/FONT]

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This Saturday is our Car Care Day. Larry has put together a nice "care package" for those in attendance.

Hope to see you there!

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok... Who's going? Tim? Where have you been Jim Fedders? I know Mike and I are going rain or shine. If it rains, it is predicted to quit mid morning. We will be able to perform cleaning demos on our cars when we get there...

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think I'll make this one.

I need to pull off my rear rotors and get them turned. Dang rear brakes are still squeeling. New pads didn't help at all.:(

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We had 9 cars make the trip up on a cool and rainy day and more joined us in Springfield. Here is a pic from the wet drive up:
You must be registered for see images

a view from Larry's driveway

some of the die hards that dared to bring the snakes out in the rain

Larry giving some very useful car care tips

lunch at the home of Scott and Chris who also live in Sgfld

Scott's toy in the garage that it took him 3 yrs to build. He pulled out the GTS to lower the car so we could have a look at his masterpiece

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Cool pics.

Sorry I missed it. But I think I did get my brake squeel fixed, so it wasn't a totally wasted day for me (got a rotor turned at PBJ). :2tu:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Liberty235