Car Care Day at Perkins 11/08/08

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gateway Viper Club "Car Care Day"

November 8th at 9:30 a.m. at Mike Perkins' House

Brian and Ed Canavan, owners of "All the Details" car care center in Ellisville, will be presenting a demonstration on some of the secrets of professional car care. Brian and Ed will demonstrate professional products and techniques covering everything from washing, "claying", polishing and sealing. Interior, along with tire and wheel techniques and products will be demonstrated also.

*Personal note.. These guys have taught me a lot of "tricks" and techniques that I believe will help everyone keep their cars looking their very best.

- The demo will begin at 9:30 Sat a.m. and last about 3 hrs. We will be inside so it's "rain or shine"
- Please bring a portable chair (Good place to use your new VOI chair...)
- We will serve lunch around 11:30-12:00
- Weather permitting, you are encouraged to bring your car to address any particular problem you need to take care of.

*optional "cruise" afterward...

* Please RSVP to me so we can get an accurate number for lunch.

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In that case, I may have to cancel that out of town trip. :eater:

Damn, I already called DC with the number of vouchers needed.

Don't worry, I'm sure that somebody that comes to the CC day will give you a ride in their new '09

Thanks RXVIPER. I got the memo last night that they will be upgrading from 08s to 09s.
- They said that they might send some of the 09 Twin Turbo prototypes if they dont' have enough stock cars to go around...

treesnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
UPDATE..

DC called and they won't be able to del. enough 09 Vipers to everyone in attendance at CC Day Sat... They asked if Hemi 6 sp. Challengers would be OK... What do you Guys think? It would be a first come, first choice or by lottery. I guess we can decide later.. Sorry you can't be there REDSNAKE.;)

Any way, I took a photo (with my phone) of the entrance to my back yard. Will need to come over Sat. to see more. You will understand where "TREESNAKE" came from. If you get a little bored at the demo, I always have some weeds to pull.. ;):rolaugh::D

nov_08.jpg

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well we had another great turnout in the Gateway Club today. We had 14 Vipers (not counting Mike's 3 snakes) on hand and over 25 people in attendance. Today is one of the days that "it's good to be the president", as my car was the subject for today's car care day.

Here is our host for the day, Mike P. Thanks again for having us over. Here is Mike with 3 of his kids! Notice all the colors in the backyard!
You must be registered for see images attach

Mike's garage is more immaculate than my house (don't tell Steph I said that)

The "arial view" of Mike's garage- with a Sapphire GTS almost to the ceiling..

My car getting the special treatment from one of the guys from All in the details. They did a super job and I highly recommend them to anyone in the STL area.

Street view of Viper parking

More Vipers lined up in the street

Good comparo shot of the new Viper blue vs .the GTS blue

Chris' new Venom Red

woo hoo! look at those wheels shine!

2 of Mike's other kids, the other was swinging from the rafters ;)

Did I mention the word shine??

One last shot of the final product. I didn't have time to get a pic in natural light to show how good the car truly looks. Totally amazing.

Thanks again to Mike (and Tina) for hosting this event at their home. The lunch was great and the company even more spectacular. :headbang:

2001ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks like a great turnout, and seems everyone had fun. Wish I could have been there, but I was out of town. Who let the Viper truck in? :dunno: :)

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I missed it. I can't complain though, sunny Florida has to be much warmer than St. Louis right now (mid 70's all weekend:D).

I'll back to the Lou tomorrow night though freezing my **** off. :omg:

Looks like it was a great time.:smirk:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper