Carbon fiber side sills now in our product lineup

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are now offering C.F sidesills(not covers)to our product lineup.These are 100% C.F with perfect fit and look,no more worrys about dings ect.Not to mention the weight savings.These are available for 1900/set

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pics would be nice.a little pricey, but do they cover the entire door sill or just the bottom like the MGW?

thanks
Max

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To clear up any confusion, these are the complete exhaust sidesill body panels not the interior plate covers.These are of very high quality and are very aggresively priced.The current set i have are painted so look the same as oem.They will be avail primered on the outside for paint or in the raw carbon fiber.Anyone that has lifted their factory sidesills can attest to the weight not to mention the dings that they aquire upon impact.This price will be for the first ten sets.

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I knew Adam would be in! LOL!!

Hey Adam, they had a guy on one of these NOPI ricer car shows on Speedvision or Spike TV that did his entire car in CF! He re-molded near every body panel and interior piece on it. Kinda got me thinkin of you!
Take it easy!

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you still need to drill the holes for the heat sheilds or can you use the CF ones without shields ....
Had mine painted and repaired but bubbling already also want to give the car the smooth look....

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Joe, I'm bored without my baby, spoke to doug levin today. Hes shipping my intake manifold out to scott at elite today. So as you can see I'm getting a little stir crazy but I would like to see them first..lol

James Bell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple years ago someone sold a set of "Team Orcea" carbon rocker panels on EBay. They were unpainted carbon weave. They had holes for side exhaust. Nice looking and functional (dissipating heat). I hope Vipermed's will be similar to them.

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A couple years ago someone sold a set of "Team Orcea" carbon rocker panels on EBay. They were unpainted carbon weave. They had holes for side exhaust. Nice looking and functional (dissipating heat). I hope Vipermed's will be similar to them.

ours are identical with the hole option.The first set we completed were painted to match so will look identical to OEM.We have another set being completed by the end of the week wich will show the unpainted carbon weave.We will have ten sets by the first week in december.So these will be on a first come first serve bases

ViperJoe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Is the CF weave finish smooth enough to paint and have a great finish?
How much additional to paint the pair factory silver?

All the factory mounting holea provided?

Thanks!

OP
OP
V

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott,
Is the CF weave finish smooth enough to paint and have a great finish?
How much additional to paint the pair factory silver?

All the factory mounting holea provided?

Thanks!

We will offer them in raw C.F finish or if to be painted they will be primed for a smooth finish.and yes if painted will be OEM looking

SapphireGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you know what would be sweet. Carbon fiber hood louvers. Although it would not help too much with the weight of the hood, it would look cool.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude