Carlisle - Everyone still going

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats everyones thoughts about the rain? Will the faiground be a mud hole Saturday? Still worth going?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:headbang: MUDWRESTLING!!!!!! :headbang:

I'm in and I dont care if it rains or not.

( I have just spent over 15 hours detailing the car and put 300 shot jets in. Both are good in rain!!! :eek: :rolleyes: )

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Vipers have fared very well as far as location goes on the show field. The Carlisle show field drains very well, and most of the aisles are paved or very packed gravel, so I don't think we have to worry about mud. That's not to say that there aren't some low areas in the swap meet space or the far reaches of the show field, where they'll probably stick the late model cars (Neons, 300M's, etc.). Forecast for Saturday is for an occasional shower. No big deal. At least it won't be hot and humid. We'll have a tent to protect us from any rain. No reason not to come.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My problem will be getting there, 100% chance of hard rain

bummer!

I figure, how often do I get a chance to see that many vipers together in one place? :headbang:

gonna try to sneak outa work early and get to Hagerstown, try to dodge it haha

I mean VIPER it

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading out tomorrow after work, about a 3.5 hour drive for me.

Look forward to meeting you all there Saturday (or Friday evening if any of you are at the Holiday Inn CArlisle).

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there around at 2-3:00 on friday afternoon. If anyone wants to go out friday night give me a call 203-240-0379 Simms--I'm at Sleep Inn Carlisle. Can't be far! Chuck

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm still in - my baby ain't afraid of a little water. I'll be arriving there around Midnight.

OP
OP
S

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there around at 2-3:00 on friday afternoon. If anyone wants to go out friday night give me a call 203-240-0379 Simms--I'm at Sleep Inn Carlisle. Can't be far! Chuck

I think my hotel is on RT.11 (Harrisburg Pike) near the I-81 interchange.

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Va-Md convoy meets at 6:30 am tomorrow at the Park-n-Ride in Urbana. We've got 7 Vipers and one Crossfire confirmed, and we're picking Leslie up in Hagerstown on the way. We should arrive at the show around 8:15 am.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude