Carolinas Dyno Day - February 09, 2013 - Mayhem Motorsports

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome to the first event thread of 2013!

We have confirmed a time and location for our first Dyno Day of the year. It will be at Mayhem Motorsports in Raleigh on Saturday February 9th (10am-4pm). Rain date TBD as needed.

You must be registered for see images attach

http://www.mayhemmotorsports.net/

3125 Gresham Lake Rd Suite 112
Raleigh, NC 27615

Your paid VCA membership will provide you with unlimited runs and lunch (most likey something along the line of pizza & drinks). A nice surprise for everyone is that we have invited the Deep South Mopars club (Raleigh Chapter) to join us. This will allow for more Mopar eye-candy & comradery for everyone to enjoy. Please post up if you are going to be able to attend so we can finalize numbers ASAP.

A few pics from a past Raleigh Dyno Day: http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/643915-Dyno-Day-Raleigh-NC

Also, I would like to thank Marko for helping put this together! If we can get a few more members to help suggest ideas, plan, and execute events like he has, then this region will be AMAZING. Not to mention Brian and I won't go crazy along the way. ;)

Last edited:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course, I'm in! This will be a good way to get the cobwebs out of our wheel wells to gear up for the new year! As Chris mentioned, Kudos to Marco for helping the club plan this....and the event is FREE to 2013 VCA members...icing on the cake!

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice, It's a trip for me, but count me in!!

P.S. If there are ny members from south carolina or charlotte going, let me know so we can ride together.

Last edited:
OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^ Great! Maybe we can see if anyone else from Greenville, SC area or Charlotte posts that they are attending so you could get a caravan together.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll be there. I want to do a run w/o the Roe tune and then one with the Roe tune. Curious to see what the difference may be.

Thanks Marko for setting this up!

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
^^^ And he is alive and well!!! I thought maybe you got stuck under that Corvette detailing the frame and couldn't get out. :D Glad your coming...

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If shedule aligns, I'l be there. Can' resist free pizza!

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is looking good for Saturday! High of 52 with sunny skies. Hopefully the forecast holds up for 5 more days. :drive:

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Need to check tire pressure and fluids. I'll bring a couple of shooting muffs for drivers...it gets loud!

OP
OP
M

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We were taking bets on the amount of time the cops were detaining you. No worries, see you in a bit

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had a great time today... some really nice cars and a great group. Thanks to Mayhem and to all who showed up.

Unfortunately, my phone won't let me upload my dyno videos. I had some good ones of my car, Brian's Roe car, Bill's Gen IV and Stuart's ACR.

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Marko, Chris & Brian for organizing a fun event. Everything was perfect and the folks at Mayhem were really great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth