Cars and Coffee in League City, June 19th

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received an email about a Cars and Coffee event down in League City on the 19th. As of right now I don't have many details but will try to get the location of the event for everyone that wants to attend.

After the event I know some Vette owners are going for a cruise down to Lake Jackson area for lunch. They have already said it was OK for me to join so why not bring a few more Vipers with me. :D

Let me know if you are interested in the cruise. :drive:

TlyeACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Going to try and make it as well. Justin, let me know if you are going for sure and we can meet and roll together since you are coming right by my way.

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do. I have been putting off changing my O2 sensors so I have to get this done tomorrow since this weekend is full of driving.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Like normal, work called and now I can't make it. :(

***** you couldnt make it, Justin. Troy didnt show up either. Just Paul and myself. There were a few neat cars there. The biggest surprise was a Murcielago that showed up. The owner seemed like a ******, but thats to be expected.:rolleyes:

Overall it was a good time, but damn it was hot!

OP
OP
J

JHill9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time. I am pretty disappointed that I couldn't make it. But work comes before Viper time.....at least for now.

You see a blue 1968 Vette convertible? My uncle was supposed to be out there.

Whats the deal, no pics?!?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you had a good time. I am pretty disappointed that I couldn't make it. But work comes before Viper time.....at least for now.

You see a blue 1968 Vette convertible? My uncle was supposed to be out there.

Whats the deal, no pics?!?

Yep, I saw it. Nice car, too. I took a few pics, but there wasnt a huge showing. I will post a few that I took though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave