TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Knoxville Performance

10919 Murdock Dr

Knoxville, TN 37932

Shop: (865) 671-1480

Fax: (865) 671-1482

9:00am sharp begins - dyno runs will be VERY discounted for Viper Boys/Girls.
Contact Bumblebee Jim Buchholz for more info...
(look in cc'd folks in recent emails from Chip)
:2tu::headbang::rock::nitrous:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me try putting some photos up. Sorry if I missed your car. These are just some random shots.

You must be registered for see images

The people at Knoxville Performance were great hosts with coffee, donuts and pizza. They were great to work with and extremely patient. You could tell they really enjoy their work. They did about 30 cars with 2 or 3 pulls each on a Mustang 4 wheel drive Dyno.

Thanks Knoxville Performance and everyone that came out.
Sal

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Knoxville Performance was great. Seems like they really enjoy what they are doing. Great event! I'll post some pictures up tomorrow. I got 729rwhp on the mustang dyno. As everyone that was their saw my car was VERY rich and needs a tune BAD!!! Filled the whole shop up with black smoke!! lol

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great pics. Thanks.
How 'bout some dyno results :D

If you can enlarge the TV monitor I think TC numbers are showing. I forgot what they were but they were very good.

I put down 435 HP and 493 TQ. That's headers, no cats, 355 gears and SCT tune.

It was a Mustang dyno.

Matt's car wasn't running right but at 4,000 rpm he put down 799 TQ:rolaugh: CRAZY power!!!!!!

There were a ton of superchargers on the lot. It seemed like every other car had one.

I hope everyone had a good time. I did.

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes Knoxville Performance was great. Seems like they really enjoy what they are doing. Great event! I'll post some pictures up tomorrow. I got 729rwhp on the mustang dyno. As everyone that was their saw my car was VERY rich and needs a tune BAD!!! Filled the whole shop up with black smoke!! lol

Your car was the best of all. You blew every bit of dust out of their shop (and a few people too).:omg:

OP
OP
T

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you can enlarge the TV monitor I think TC numbers are showing. I forgot what they were but they were very good.

I put down 435 HP and 493 TQ. That's headers, no cats, 355 gears and SCT tune.

It was a Mustang dyno.

Matt's car wasn't running right but at 4,000 rpm he put down 799 TQ:rolaugh: CRAZY power!!!!!!

There were a ton of superchargers on the lot. It seemed like every other car had one.

I hope everyone had a good time. I did.

I was happy with my stock 2008 Viper power - it's always a lot of fun on the street, and a challenge on the track to not put down too much power too fast!!

Run #1
519HP
500TQ

Run #2
525HP
>500 TQ (missed it, and they didn't print this one??)

(all at the rear wheels, of course)

Never did a Dyno runs before, but I talked myself through something simple, but pretty important - and kept repeating it as a mantra during the two runs - "DO NOT TOUCH THE BRAKES, DO NOT TOUCH THE BRAKES..." :rolaugh: :nono:

Last edited:

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures. By the way Black Moons paint looks great!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thank you. I appreciate the comment. My painter would appreciate it as well after all the hard work. His 'custom' colors and paint jobs would blow you away. He does alot of color over color, pearls etc. The 'custom blend' atomic orange 'Pro Charged' convertible Vette is his work as well. That is one stupid fast car BTW.

On another note, I was thinking about dual stripes (black, silver, carbon fiber, ???). How do you guys think it would look???

OP
OP
T

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"On another note, I was thinking about dual stripes (black, silver, carbon fiber, ???). How do you guys think it would look???"

All I know is that it looks extremely nice as it is - however, considering how well you chose to get where it is today, whatever you decide will look awesome!