Chad, is this how it's done? (*******)

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thought I would share some pics from Saturday night's dinner outing.

Attachments

• hotviperpic1.jpg
    hotviperpic1.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 265
  • hotviperpic2.jpg
    hotviperpic2.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 242
  • hotviperpic3.jpg
    hotviperpic3.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 241

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just joined the website last month, a total of 27 posts and you already have your Viper at ******* (plus bonus points for being a red Gen 1) and you have the girls in the car and on the sportsbar. You my friend are destined for greatness :drive: :2tu: :headbang: !!!! If you need help getting the pics theirselves in the thread (as opposed to just a link for them), just ask.

Just so my opinion can be known, I'll take the girl in pics 2 and 3 on the far right (nearest the rear bumper). Nice long legs and that black eye makeup makes her look like she could be "dangerous" :) :) :)

Last edited:

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
XLRASHN,

Damn you're good!! I've taken my Viper to ******* a few times and I've not yet got the entire floor crew to pose with my car! What's next, the next NOPI event and pics of the ladies posing "specially" for you?

Regards,
Aaron

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Actually, one of the servers saw me park and come in,(i was lucky and got the parking spot right by the front door), and she offered to "get all the girls" for a picture. Now, being the accomodating type that I am...., (hehe) I said "SURE!" It was really a cool experience. Damn! I love this car!!!!

V

Venomiss

Very nice, Chad needs someone to share pictures with. ;)
Maybe you guys can start a competition on how many ******* Girls with a Viper can fit in one picture......:bigok:

OP
OP
X

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
But if you get too many girls, then you can't see the car.......hhhmmmm gotta think on that one. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang