charity show?

Crompton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I have been trying for a few years to help out some how with some of the local charities with my car but have yet to figure out how to safely with mini. liability to any of the companies doing the events.So I was thinking this year maybe with alot of help from other that perhaps we could start a show/toy run.Runs can be setup for the hospitals in calgary ,edmonton Red Deer and so on with a different location every year.Figure maybe a two day event.Carshow on the saturday to raise money for which ever place we are doing the event for followed by a toy run on the sunday.Or to start out perhaps an am show with run after or other way around run then show.Now for the kicker maybe just maybe we can mix it up a little.Be the one time a year that cars and bikes get together for a great cause.Please give ideas and interests.If the interest here is good then i will visite local bike shops and see if any of them are interested in the event.Would be a great show of power on two and four wheels and would draw a great crowd for the show if it kicks off and one heck of a toy run with all the different types of vehicles doing the run.

Shane

Asp Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Toy run is great idea. Often thought about something like this, too. I was thinking along the lines of help for the food bank.
Maybe just get a few Vipers together and deliver a whole bunch of donated food items to the bank, get the press out to cover it, etc. Could set it up for the Sat. AM of a planned cruise, first stop after the typical morning rendezvous then be on our way to wherever after that. It would add maybe an hour to a schedule and the benefit would be great!

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane, I'm in Red Deer today .... Sans Viper. Are you around for a cooler pick-up?
Call me at 403-862-7942.

Thx
Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc