Charleston vipers??

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone in the charleston area? I have been a viper owner for a little while now and finally crossed over to the paying VCA club. Figured I would introduce myself in this section and hopefullly get to meet some of the other members in the area

Kristian Ray.
2006 viper. VCA edition, red w/white stripes. Paxton.
Live in Charleston, SC. Married, no kids, two dogs.
Active duty Air Force. I do communications onboard a C-17.

mendler23

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Kristian. Welcome to the VCA! We have about 3 other members in the Mt. Pleasant/Charleston area. I will see about getting you in contact with them...

Not sure if you've been before, but there is a Cars & Coffee meetup every Saturday around 8AM at the Oakland Plantation in Mt Pleasant:
3102 Ironclad Alley, Mt Pleasant, SC

Charleston is on the outer limits of our region, but we would love to have a weekend event there for club members in the future. Amazing place.

NO HEMI

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome, as i told you before i am in greenville SC and also i will be taking my car down to hendricks CDJ for oil change and maybe we can hook up for lunch, also of the VCA does anything down there count me in!! I love that area. Welcome again!!

OP
OP
N

ninjakris

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I have been to c&c in mt. Pleasent. It's a pretty good group of people.

No hemi, we will definitely have to meet up. I have heard Hendrix also got in a 2013 viper in case you want to check it out. I'm going to take a look this weekend. I have not got to see one in person yet.

I will keep this section posted if I hear of anything cool that might be worth getting together for.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper