Charlotte area cruise - Nov. 7!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Okay fellow Viper owners, on Sat. Nov. 7th we will be going to the North Lake Mall Cruise-In. This is a very nice cruise-in, with a lot of exotic cars, and our Vipers fit in perfectly. I've done this cruise-in the last two months (1st Sat. of every month) and thoroughly enjoyed it. We will be meeting at the ZMax Dragway entrance at 7:30 AM and leaving there at 7:45 AM to caravan over to North Lake Mall. Off of I-85, ZMax is right off of Exit #49 on Bruton Smith Blvd. (formally Speedway Blvd.) about a mile up the road towards Lowe's Speedway on the left.

NEXT:

We will be leaving the cruise-in about 10:30 and arrive back at the ZMax Dragway entrance around 10:45 to pick up anyone who wants to join us for our Fall Fatz Cafe luncheon up in Ashton Village off of Exit 54 from I-85. We had a good turn out for our Spring luncheon, lets have another good showing this time around.

Come for one event or come for both. Remember, 7:30 AM meeting for the North Lake Mall cruise-in and 10:45 meeting for the Fatz Cafe luncheon.

Let me know what your intentions are. My cell# is 301 643-5588

AS ALWAYS, WEATHER PERMITTING!

Don Smith

3SXVPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to update I received an email saying the luncheon is cancelled due to it already being reserved, however Cars and Coffee will still be on at the mall.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just to update I received an email saying the luncheon is cancelled due to it already being reserved, however Cars and Coffee will still be on at the mall.

Hey Steve, I showed up at the Cars and Coffee Saturday hoping to see ya, but you were a no-show! What's up with that? Hope everything is going well.

Dwight