Charlotte AutoFair - Sept 12!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some years ago, the Carolinas Viper Club would go out to the Charlotte AutoFair as a group, but then they set up a mandatory minimum to attend (25 cars then, now 30!), which just wasn't sustainable.

But I just got word from a Viper owner and member of the Modern MOPARS Club that they have at least 15 tickets available to join with them and attend! We need commitments by Wednesday evening though! So if you are interested in attending the Charlotte AutoFair on September 12th with your fellow Viper owners, here's your chance! Just respond here, or PM or call me by Wednesday evening.

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that crickets chirping that I hear? Hello? Anybody out there? ;)

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's too bad. By the way, I've heard from two so far that want to attend, so that's a start!

OP
OP
S

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Contact Steve, 2001 GTS if you can make it. Steve needs to know by the morning of Thursday September 3rd! The tickets are FREE. He just need to know an exact number by tomorrow morning at the latest. We have to be at the Speedway at 8:30 and stay to 3:30 because the cars will be inside the track.

Call him (803-518-7301) ASAP or PM him if you want to attend. he needs a headcount by the morning.