You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks

The clocks were made as a fund raiser for our club. They will make them in whatever color or snake type you want. They actually work pretty good.

The Oreca suit was worn by Beretta (sp?) during a Le Mans race in the Viper. I purchased it and a few other autographed Oreca items from him a while back.

Shelby3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Real nice chair there Jerry. I especially like the wheels on the base. :2tu: :usa:

FLOORIN04

Enthusiast
Reaction score
where's the motor?Just like on monster garage the one they built for the ricer.very cool :2tu:

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. I made it out of a stock OEM SRT-10 Viper seat, had the material in the insert section changed to the same material as OEM but in red, embroidered the Viper in red and the viper head in black on the material, had it stitched back together and then the hard part. I had to have a base manufactured under the seat to accept the base from the office chair I purchased. Then I changed out the wheels from another office chair I had.

Long story and way to much money spent - but it looks GREAT!

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nope. I made it out of a stock OEM SRT-10 Viper seat, had the material in the insert section changed to the same material as OEM but in red, embroidered the Viper in red and the viper head in black on the material, had it stitched back together and then the hard part. I had to have a base manufactured under the seat to accept the base from the office chair I purchased. Then I changed out the wheels from another office chair I had.

Long story and way to much money spent - but it looks GREAT!

I so much want to have a Viper desk chair but my bank account probably won't be big enough for a price of $1000 or more :( :( :( I need someone to hook me up to a cheap one.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone else maybe help me out? It doesn't matter to me from which gen the seat is ;)

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Jerry. I do love your setup. I would very much like a clock of my own, and in an earlier post you mentioned that they can be obtained through your club. Can you provide me with a contact email for this? I would love to have one made with my black Mamba in mind. Thanks very much.

Alice

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson