Check out this GTS-R type splitter for $250

jp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The "original" spiller is a honeycomb construction. The design varied depending on year, track, and choice of front.
What you have on the link is a skidplate. If your not in to serious racing and have all aerodynamic parts, you can probably buy it as a poser thing. If you're in to Racing...stay with parts that works together.

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
jp, I'm sure you are right to a degree, although I am not a subscriber to the "there is only one part that works, the one everyone else is using" theory of auto setup (check out F1 sometime for aero applications...racing starts Sunday!!!). Neway, I haven't bought one, just thought I would pass along the info. I am looking at splitters and am curious what the GTS-R OEM splitter costs. Do you know? Where would you get one if you wanted one? DC?

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking at splitters and am curious what the GTS-R OEM splitter costs.

You should also be looking at rear wings too as the splitter is useless w/out the wing. Front downforce w/out the rear wing will be a handful on the track. :)

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I have a set of Colin Herd GT2 replica's for sale - $860 shipped. This includes front and both side splitters. These were molded from original 1998 GT2 splitters and are made of real CF and have alumium centers. Email me for pics.

I currently have 1 set for sale, but can get Colin to make more upon request. I also have a CF non-functioning roof duct for $150 shipped.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper