Children's Make-A-Wish 4/26/09

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
April 26 Make-A-Wish Carnival of Wishes at Queeny Park from 11am to 2pm. We are well on our way to making our goal for the kids this year. Thank you to all for your generous support. However, nothing means more to these kids than seeing our cars there. I want a huge participation to make this event a fantastic one, creating hundreds of smiles for the wish kids! If you can only make one event this weekend, please choose this one. I will be sending out more info on this as we draw a little closer, but it looks like we will definitely make our goal!

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Friends,Please keep in mind that this Sunday, April 26th, is the Make-A-Wish Carnivalof Wishes! This is their single largest event of the year and we will be acritical piece of it...again! If you can make it, please come by. Due to yourexceptional generosity, we reached our goal and will be building RideMakerzRidez and Build-A-Bears for the Wish kids. We will need volunteers to assist inbuilding the cars and bears with the kids. If you are interested in doing so,please show up a little early. The event officially runs from 11 to 2. Dave will be arriving about 9:30 to set-up the tables.Thank you again for your generosity! I am very proud to be associated withsuch a wonderful group of people and I appreciate your friendship!See you Sunday!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry wont be there because of previous plans-hope it goes well and i am sure it will,and hey rx,dont be buildn anything goofy lookn if u help build one of mine!:D:eater:

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sorry wont be there because of previous plans-hope it goes well and i am sure it will,and hey rx,dont be buildn anything goofy lookn if u help build one of mine!:D:eater:

Are you gonna make it on Saturday to the Special Olympics event? I'm gonna be there for an hour or two.

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gateway VCA thank you so much for your support of the Make-A-Wish event. We had over 20 Vipers on hand today. We raised over 3k to allow the wish kids to be able to assemble a RidemakerZ Viper or Buid-A-Bear with a Viper shirt. More importantly your time and the smiles you put on the kids faces today is immeasurable.

Here is the choices of Vipers and Bears
You must be registered for see images attach

Bob C. helping one young man put is car together

Michael helping pull the chrome wheels out of the packaging

Dave helping this boy out with the tough selction of a car or a bear... I think he chose a car! :2tu:

Terry S. and many other members were a great help on the assembly tables!

Dave and I (Michael) with a beautiful young girl who just picked out her bear

Oh and yes there were Viper there too!

We had to park in two different areas we had so many Vipers!

and the group shot!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62