Chris Leith Dodge event Fri Aug 20 - Steve Saleen!

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Friday August 20th, Chris Leith Dodge in Raleigh, NC will be having Steve Saleen on site! See the attached flyer for details. Our club has been invited out, and we hope you will be able to come. It will be basically a car show, with the new Dodge Viper ACR on display as well as other cars. Stuart Goldblatt with the club will be the club's contact person for this event, and he can be reached at [email protected]. Please let him or us know whether you are considering attending, so we can let Chris Leith Dodge know some approximate numbers.

Attachments

• Saleen2.pdf
    468 KB · Views: 18

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice! Stinks though I work till 6, by the time I got off and changed and got there it would be over. :( Somebody snap some photo's of the event.

Last edited:

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Come On Carolinas Club! So far only four members have confirmed. I'm submitting our car count this Wednesday so please consider joining us.

RedFang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great! We now have 5. I'm having a friend drive my '99 ACR so we have 6 cars so far. There's more of us out there ... it's gonna be fun! Let me know if you can make it.

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I could come....If it was today I was free but oh well unless something changes won't make this one...

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good meeting/seeing you guys out there.
You must be registered for see images attach