Christmas Party plans!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We will be doing the layout for the weekend as we did last year and doing gocarts on 1 day (Dec 19) and having a nice club dinner the next day (Dec 20). On Saturday, December 19, we will meet at 10:45am at:

Malibu GrandPrix
5400 Brook Hollow Pkwy.
Norcross, GA 30071
(770) 416-7630

We will once again have unlimited gocarts, GrandPrix cars and putt-putt golf to enjoy! We will also receive some arcade game tokens as well. As usual there will be no monetary cost for members to attend, but there is a "cover charge" of at least one new unwrapped toy for a child. The toys will be donated to a children's hospital in time for Christmas. If you do not bring a toy, the cover charge is $20/person, which will be spent to buy toys to be donated to the hospital. If you want lunch, Malibu does serve food, but it will be each member's responsibility to pay for their own food.

On the next day, Sunday the 20th, we will be eating dinner at:

Fado Irish Pub & Restaurant
273 Buckhead Ave NE
Atlanta, GA 30305 Map
(678) 973-4682

We will have reserved parking right outside the front of the restaurant as we did last year. We will meet at Fado's at 5:45pm. It will be a cash bar for alcoholic drinks but the food and non-alcoholic drinks will be handled by the Club!

We will also be doing a "White Elephant" gift exchange on Saturday while we are at Malibu. If you are unaware of how a White Elephant gift exchange works, let me know and I'll be happy to explain it.
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Everyone is welcome to participate, but it is not required. Please note that [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]the gift for a children's hospital IS required (or pay a $20/per person cover charge).

If you have any more questions about the weekend, please let me know![/FONT]
[/FONT]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth