Chryslers At Carlisle

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hopefully I'll be able to show this year. I showed my car with VCA in 07 and was able to attend last year, no car with me though.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hope you can make it, we look forward to seeing you again.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
usually we set it up after the first of the year, that is when we get the best pricing, I will keep you posted.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Reminder the end of year discount ends December 31st....

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be going this year most likely. And I heard Mike 99rt10/gts/srt is coming up for it as well.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you have not registered for Chryslers at Carlisle yet, don't miss out, this is one of the biggest all MOPAR events in the world, we expect to have 50 Vipers in attendance along with two very special guests joining us for the weekend. Herb Helbig and Dick Winkles will be traveling in from Detroit to spend time with us on the showfield as well as for our party back at the hotel. Please use the link below to register online. Please let me know if you have trouble locating a hotel room as many are booked.

http://store.carlisleevents.com/Sear...lts.asp?Cat=26

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I will be working at the show, but will try to swing by and hang out. If you get free, stop in the Adam's booth and say hello.

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have one room available at the hotel if anybody is interested, after that I can still get you a room but not at the same hotel!!

Let me know ASAP if you want me to tag it with your name.....you can have it for all three nights or one

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All rooms that I had put back are now spoken for, if you are still planning on coming, please let me know if you need a room, I can probably still shake a couple out, just can't promise which hotel yet.

CSXT802

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are here at the Ramada room # 222 stop by and say hi. It's raining hard, so it looks like no fair grounds today for us today. Saturday and Sunday are looking good.

thompsonracing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Crazy rain Friday! Saturday and Sunday were amazing weather!

It was good meeting everyone and spending time with Dick and Herb.

viper067

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The rain on Friday was a bit of a downer, but it's all good .... a couple more days and my car may have dried out.
Unfortunately the rain also delayed the drag racing, so given the choice of being at the show with the Grailkeeper and Chief Engineer, I chose to stay at the show.

Herb and Dick were awesome. Very nice guys with tons of knowledge. I have pictures of Herb using a socket wrench on my car, he can actually fix things :) On Saturday night, Dick gave a presentation on the history of the Viper and it's engine .... apparently development was pretty exciting, and Herb added some color commentary. Herb also provided some video for the end of the night.

Sunday everyone busted out early .... it would be much easier to take the group photo on Sunday since the field is pretty wide open, so look for that to be an option next year.

Thanks to all who came and for those who missed it, you missed out on meeting some great guys in Herb and Dick. Hopefully they'll come back again!

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We want to thank everyone that came out to Carlisle this past weekend, this was the most successful event we have had thanks to Herb Helbig, Dick Winkles and Viper Parts of America. Those that took the opportunity to spend time with Herb and Dick both at the show and back at the hotel were treated to knowledge and stories that they will never forget. Both Herb and Dick also took time from their weekend to help some folks with issues they were having with their cars. We also want to thank Terry Bosserman for being our auctioneer again this year, we raised just under three thousand dollars from items donated by Herb, Dick, Viper Parts of America and my wife and I. We certainly hope that Herb, Dick and Terry will be returning to Carlisle for many years to come.:headbang::2tu:

OP
OP
P

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
2' X 4' banner from Carlisle.

You must be registered for see images attach