Chuck Tator Featured in Wards Dealer Business Magazine

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
National Officer's still waiting for your reply to this. I would, and I'm sure other's would like to know your stand on this?

Relax on the the demands for public pronouncements from the National guys. Anybody who understands negotiations with large, powerful financial entities knows that if you are indeed connected (as I guarantee our National Officers are) you can't accomplish anything unless you talk and negotiate quietly behind the scenes (WITHOUT CONFRONTATIONAL PUBLIC PROUNOUNCEMENTS) It's called Triangulation. You put yourself in the middle as neutral.
Flag waving and public protesting is the role of the common man, that would be US here. And we're doing pretty damn good. Once we stomp our feet enough anyone else with connections will be able to point here and say look at the support this guy has in the Viper community.

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Relax on the the demands for public pronouncements from the National guys. Anybody who understands negotiations with large, powerful financial entities knows that if you are indeed connected (as I guarantee our National Officers are) you can't accomplish anything unless you talk and negotiate quietly behind the scenes (WITHOUT CONFRONTATIONAL PUBLIC PROUNOUNCEMENTS) It's called Triangulation. You put yourself in the middle as neutral.
Flag waving and public protesting is the role of the common man, that would be US here. And we're doing pretty damn good. Once we stomp our feet enough anyone else with connections will be able to point here and say look at the support this guy has in the Viper community.

"Thank You ALL for your support and your friendship!:cool::cool:

PLEASE PLEASE, when writing to my buddies, BE polite and tactful, OKAY! We need to take the high road on this situation! Getting obnoxious with them WILL NOT help me! Just let them know that you are concerned that they maybe destroying 94 years of automotive history, THEIR history!:usa::omg:

This should be a good way to get to the horses.......now which end was is it ?? :rolleyes: :

Dodge - Contact Us
"

Lee is right and trust me when I say 'I AM MAD" but this wont work in this case! I am a shoot first guy but there are too many targets this time!:(

Again, Thank You ALL for your support!!:2tu:

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe we send 10,000 used spark plugs to the nice folks at Chrysler?

How about sending some of these? No note needed I would think.

Worked for some stupid tv show with what, peanuts was it?

You must be registered for see images

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How about sending some of these? No note needed I would think.

Worked for some stupid tv show with what, peanuts was it?

You must be registered for see images

Any time someone would ask me, "Hey Tator where are you from?" and I'd answer without hesitation "Idaho"!:D

Jerome, perfect!!:2tu:

We are trying to get Chrysler Financial's attention to the fact that they HAVE lost sight of their roots and their heritage! Any door we can go through at CF should make a statement!

You can mail your potato and note to: Chrysler Financial Customer Service Contact Info | Chrysler Financial

It worked with the wall and the brick mailing campaign!:usa:

Thank You for your support!:cool:

Congrats to Ryan Newman for winning the 50th running of the Daytone 500 driving a Dodge!!:2tu::2tu:

S

SUN RA KAT

Thank You ALL for your continuing support!!:cool: Lets just see if cerberus is looking for a black eye in their PR department?:eater:

Very nice article [a couple of miss quotes, one, they want $240,000!] and Herbert Shuldiner who interviewed me is VERY knowledgeable of the automotive industry and a nice guy too. Thnaks Herb!:2tu:

Shooting lessons given everyday at 3:00!:lmao:

I signed the Petition with this - 427 Tator's Dodge is the standard by which all car dealers should be measured by.

ViperGal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a way to get major press involved ... like have ABC News there when a truckload of tators arrives at Chrysler headquarters ... hey make a utube of it - the more coverage the better!

Hey ... just the excuse I was thinking of to use those flat rate USMail Boxes - just $8.95 - if it fits it ships!

RayG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it before:
http://forums.viperclub.org/2495030-post148.html

I'll say it again:
Chuck,
Is there such a thing as just having a parts account? (or a service account) It sounds like you don't need Chrysler except for Viper parts. Have them agree to give you a parts account and you don't need to take the rest of their BS. If people want to buy a car from you, you could be a broker for them. Get the car from another dealer, take a small piece for yourself and not worry about the expense of inventory on hand. Then you don't have some corporate ******* who gives you a hard time for not buying enough Calibers, etc. I know there are some great Corvette dealers out there that have nothing to do with GM. Could this work for Chuck? If so, you might be better off

bluequadcab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I said it before:
http://forums.viperclub.org/2495030-post148.html

I'll say it again:
Chuck,
Is there such a thing as just having a parts account? (or a service account) It sounds like you don't need Chrysler except for Viper parts. Have them agree to give you a parts account and you don't need to take the rest of their BS. If people want to buy a car from you, you could be a broker for them. Get the car from another dealer, take a small piece for yourself and not worry about the expense of inventory on hand. Then you don't have some corporate ******* who gives you a hard time for not buying enough Calibers, etc. I know there are some great Corvette dealers out there that have nothing to do with GM. Could this work for Chuck? If so, you might be better off
You're in the wrong thread if you are looking to post about the current situation, this the thread from last year. This is the current one: http://forums.viperclub.org/rt-10-gts-discussions/626033-chuck-tator-national-tv.html

Brentt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tators Dodge has survived: WWI, the flu pandemic of 1918, WWII, The great depression, polio, Korea, The HongKong flu, Vietnam, civil rights, The bay of pigs, the assasination of JFK, Watergate, the Iran hostage crisis, The cold war, Grenada, two shuttle disasters, 9/11, two gulf wars, and the banking crisis of 2008. As a businessman for over 30 years, I know all of these events are a challenge,
and just maybe Tators knows more than you think.

Brent Taylor
Pres. Fred Taylor Ent.

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a long thoughtout, heartfelt, letter to dodge, (and even spelled everything right)

and told them the kind of dealership Tators is and the kind of guy Chuck is.

This is the response I got so far.

*****AUTOMATED RESPONSE - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ADDRESS *****

Your inquiry has been received by the Chrysler Customer Assistance
Center. We appreciate your contact with us and look forward to getting
back with you soon.

Should this matter be urgent, or you desire a quicker response, please
contact us at 800.992.1997 (8:00am to 5:00pm; Monday thru Friday), to
discuss the issue with one of our Customer Service Representatives.

Additionally, while waiting for our response, feel free to visit our
brand web sites at Official Chrysler site - Autos, Cars, Minivans, SUVs, Convertibles, Sedans, Crossovers, Official Dodge Site - New Autos, Trucks, Minivans, SUVs, Cars, Wagons or Official Jeep Site - 4x4 SUV, Sport Utility Vehicle.
The Search function on the top of the navigation bar may help provide
the information you have requested.

For any future communication related to this email, please refer to the
following information:

REFERENCE NUMBER: 18598777

To view the Chrysler Privacy Policy click on:

Chrysler LLC Web Disclaimer

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sent a long thoughtout, heartfelt, letter to dodge, (and even spelled everything right)

and told them the kind of dealership Tators is and the kind of guy Chuck is.

This is the response I got so far.

*****AUTOMATED RESPONSE - DO NOT REPLY TO THIS ADDRESS *****

Your inquiry has been received by the Chrysler Customer Assistance
Center. We appreciate your contact with us and look forward to getting
back with you soon.

Should this matter be urgent, or you desire a quicker response, please
contact us at 800.992.1997 (8:00am to 5:00pm; Monday thru Friday), to
discuss the issue with one of our Customer Service Representatives.

Additionally, while waiting for our response, feel free to visit our
brand web sites at Official Chrysler site - Autos, Cars, Minivans, SUVs, Convertibles, Sedans, Crossovers, Official Dodge Site - New Autos, Trucks, Minivans, SUVs, Cars, Wagons or Official Jeep Site - 4x4 SUV, Sport Utility Vehicle.
The Search function on the top of the navigation bar may help provide
the information you have requested.

For any future communication related to this email, please refer to the
following information:

REFERENCE NUMBER: 18598777

To view the Chrysler Privacy Policy click on:

Chrysler LLC Web Disclaimer
here we go again...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members