Chuck Tator + Side Sills = PROBLEM SOLVED!!!

RonC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to thank Chuck Tator (aka Viper Wizard) for solving my side sill problem. Not one person from DC, or my local Dodge dealer was willing / able to help me get either with a simple repair or replacement sills for my 94 Viper with side-sill corrosion. The local DM refused to even look at the problem, and flatly denied any help. My local Dodge dealer did a weak attempt at approving a repair but gave up when the first hurdle was reached from the DM. DC customer care also denied a repair or replacement. The last time I called DC CC, they started claiming that side sills are not body parts (maybe I should have sent them the rivets that had rusted off)!

If it was not for Chuck, I would still be looking at finding rusted rivets on the ground every time I washed the car. Chuck, you are extremely professional! I now have the re-designed side sills on their way!

Thank you Chuck for convincing DC to do what was right! I know you spent a good amount of time on it. BTW, the next new Dodge I buy....my order is with you! How about starting a dealership in Arizona?

Ron

RickV2K

Enthusiast
Reaction score
and one more thing.........just because they have so-called "certified viper technicians", doesn't mean they know any more about the car than any other tech. believe me....anybody that can read a viper repair manual is as good a viper tech as the next guy. and if anybody cares to dispute this either call me or i'll call you. it's a waste of time trying to type it here.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Proof once again that a cooperative, knowledgable, "GOOD DEALER" can be a better asset than an extended warranty ! Having BOTH is even better!

Hisser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We here in San Antonio, and Austin feel we have both. Maxwell Dodge in Austin, and 4 Viper techs that go out of their way to make a Viper owner happy. And David Weaver, the shop foreman and head Viper tech is top notch in our books. I suggest you find a dealer that sells and services Vipers and really cares about the cars. There are dealers around that will flat out tell you they dont like servicing Vipers and dont want anything to do with them. Some are happy to sell them but dont want to work on them. I wonder why?

SNK BIT in WA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ron,
Glad to hear you got taken care of!!!! I told you the key was to find a great dealer to work with. That is why I drive down to Timberline Dodge or up to Tom Addis dodge for everything. It is worth every mile you drive X-100 for the great service these fine Viper dealers provide.
There is nothing like new side sills to put a smile on your face.

Mark

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62