Chuck Tator to the rescue!

Hard Knox

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Since I have a compound, complex fracture of multiple bones in my lower left leg, a friend of mine drove my recently purchased 2004 SRT-10 to Landmark Chrysler, in Monroe, GA for a complete fluid change, as recommended by Chuck. To get to the point, Friday afternoon, my friend arrived at 4:45PM to pick up the Viper. Mind you that I paid for the service, $683, two hours earlier and was assured the car was "ready". My friend was met by the general manager and told that my car required a clutch master cylinder, $93 part and $390 labor. It would no be available until Tuesday. Know the rare number of times I've seen this part go bad, I called Chuck for more of the excellent advice he had already provided. He said the issue was bleeding technique, not a bad part. This morning Chuck called the technician at Landmark Chrysler to describe the necessary method to resolve the issue. Two hours later, the Service Manager called me and told me my Viper was ready. He hated to admit that Chuck resolved the issue that Landmark Chrysler was ready to take another $493 of my money for an unnecessary repair.

Chuck, the margaritas and seafood are on me next time your in Savannah, GA and watch the mail for a cavity causing tin.

Thanks!

VAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's an awesome story! Chuck you da man...:headbang: My next purchase will be coming your way..:D