Clambake Sunday July 24th SWEET!!!!!

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
New England Viper Club
6th Annual Clambake
Sunday, July 24th
Hi Everyone!
This is the event of the year., :headbang:I can’t believe it is the 6th annual event already. Glenn and Maria have welcomed us to their home again. They go over and above to host this event. If you have been to this event, you will probably attend the event this year. If you have never attended the event, this is an event not to miss. We will start off with a cruise:drive: on a nice route in the area. We will eventually end up at Glenn Cote’s house where we get a group photo:2tu: of all the Vipers. In the past Glenn has gotten a 100’ ladder and climbed up to the peak of his neighbor’s house to get our group picture. I don’t know if he plans on cutting his neighbor’s tree down this year. Glenn tried to contact the Air Force to take a surveillance picture, but they said they were busy with the war. Glenn and Bill are coordinating and getting a 40’ bucket boom aerial lift. If it isn’t high enough maybe Bill can get on top of Glenn’s shoulders for a little added height.:lmao: This should make for a great shot. The photo made it into the last issue of the VCA magazine. Let’s see if we can fill in the whole cul-de-sac this year.
When we arrive at Glenn and Maria’s house, the caterer will be all set up to serve us a great lunch.:eater: Your choice is a NE Clam Bake with ¼ lbs of steamers and a 1¼ lbs lobster. If you don’t like seafood there will also be chicken and steak as the main course. There will also be salad, corn, potato and mac salad, and of course desserts, drinks and etc. The cost of the clambake is per person is $35.00. When replying to this event I need your name, and if you are bringing a guest. Also let me know, what choices of food you and your guest would like.:dunno: The actual cost is $50.00 per person, but the club picks up the difference. We need to have the reservations back ASAP, so we may forward it back to the caterer and give him a head count. We will collect the money the day of the event. This event is rain or shine. So if you reply saying you’re going, you need to show up. It wouldn’t take much to kill our bank account.:omg: We just want everyone to have a great time. If you like driving with a large group of Vipers or have not in the past, this is it! Shawn usually makes a video during this event. You can’t be in it if you are not there.
We will meet at the Park & Ride off Exit 2 of Rte. 93 for 10:30 and leave at 11:00. Glenn will lead us on a scenic cruise and we will do the aerial photo when we arrive at Glenn’s house. Please bring your 2 way radios if you have them, it is easier to keep in touch. This is one of our most favorite events of the year. So come out and enjoy the day with us. Hope you can make it.:2tu:
Food choices:
N.E. Clam Bake
Steak
Chicken
This year the clambake T-shirts will be $10.00 each. If you would like to order one please give a size that you would like. Small, Medium, large, and X large.
Thanks Rick

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi everyone
We just posted the event yesterday and we have 12 Vipers going so far. Lets fill this cul-de-sac. This is one of our best turnouts of the year. So come out and enjoy the day with us. If you would like to order one of our specialy made shirts let me know. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, I guess we will go;....oh.... that's right I live there.
Two bits of data that we need.....soooon please !!!!!!!!!!
what are you eatting...meal choice...steak - chicken - lobster.... choose one.
If you want a newly designed tee shirt ...how many & what size
You can order childrens sizes

pgbeek

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Two of my favorites: Lobsters & Vipers Wish I could join you!!!!!
Let me remind you what color the wizard drives

Rapid1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
add 2 more

Rick-
Melissa and I will be there on the 24th.

Put us down for a Steak and Chicken +1 XL 6th annual clam bake tee shirt.

E

jack59

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Rick,
Tia and I will be attending the clam bake next weekend.
Two lobster dinners
1XL shirt
1 LG shirt
Will there be deviled eggs?

Jack Hayes

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry Jack
No pickled eggs, I'm glad you and Tia can make it.
Hi Eric
I'm also glad that you and Melissa can make it. Great start to this years event. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time is becoming short .........:lastweek:

Last call for Clambake Custom Event Tee shirts is Tuesday...........:omg:

Last call for Lobster order is Wednesday.........:omg:
Long range weather is predicted to be a high of 88 and dry.....:sun:........:cool:

The gods have spoken and are blessing our event.....:hail:........ :yay:

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn I am coming solo and will be taring into a LOBSTER.

I have an Ultra Wide Angle Lens this year :omg: 10-24mm :omg:

SSGSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will not be able to make it. Great event, I have family event that I need to go to.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great News
We have beaten last years attendance. We have 25 Vipers going to the clambake this year. That is more than 25% of our club. That is awesome. If you would like to attend let me know. Rick

XTREMDRM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flash Notice
Hello Houston .... All systems are a .... " Go ".... :yay:
You are all :welcome: To come and Party !!!!!!

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glenn I am coming solo and will be taring into a LOBSTER.

I have an Ultra Wide Angle Lens this year :omg: 10-24mm :omg:

We will have the boom lift there and ready for you and your 10-24mm camera Shawn, you told me you are taking it all the way up this year for the photo shoot (I didn't forget), I will bring a harness for you this year also so you are secure. I didn't have time to to have the maintenance done on it this year but you will be fine I figured we could all stand around the lift with a blanket should you slip.

TopGear

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill if the boom goes down I am aiming to land not on you but your :crazy2: car! :crazy2:

OP
OP
Y

YELLOH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Tomorrow is the clambake. We should have a large Viper attendance of 25 tomorrow. So if you have a set of 2 way radios PLEASE bring any extras. This will help out. See you tomorrow at exit 2 off Route 93 heading north at the Park in Ride for 10:30. See you there.:2tu: Rick

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Tomorrow is the clambake. We should have a large Viper attendance of 25 tomorrow. So if you have a set of 2 way radios PLEASE bring any extras. This will help out. See you tomorrow at exit 2 off Route 93 heading north at the Park in Ride for 10:30. See you there.:2tu: Rick

:yay::yay::yay::yay:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

We will also need about 3 blockers for this route, preferably members with radios and they will start out driving behind the lead Viper, anyone???.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave