Club Meeting / Cruise Sept. 20th Daytona Dodge

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Meeting / Cruise Sept. 20th Daytona Dodgehttp://www.viperclubcfl.com/phpBB2/...58&t=123&sid=d350a5c8b1d808857c60a3f9cb48889cHi Everyone, Daytona Dodge has graciously offered to host our next meeting / lunch. It is Sept. 20th at the dealership in Daytona, after the meeting we are going to cruise up to St Ausutine along A1A, right on the ocean, it is a beautiful drive, great time to drop the top if you have them. Some of us are going to stay in St Augustine and walk the town and bars. Email me if you are interested, [email protected]

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
For the Sept. 20th meeting at Daytona Dodge and the cruise to St Augustine, we have secured a good hotel in historic downtown St. Augustine. It is the Hilton, there is underground parking, and I have confirmed that we will not have to use the valet, they will let us park our own cars as long as you sign a waiver that if you scratch it or wreck it you will not hold them liable. They are a valet only parking hotel, but will make this exception for us, I told them Viper owners are not going to give up their keys!!

The room is $189.00 night plus $12.00 for parking. This hotel is in a great location, we already have many members that say they are doing the cruise and atleast eight that will do the overnight in the hotel, it may just be a "mini VOI-10!!" Can't wait. You need to call in and make your reservations by Sept 16, 2009 directly to the hotel, info listed below. I did find slightly cheaper ($9) online with Hilton using my AAA card, so that is an option you can take also. Please RSVP for the meeting / cruise and the driving events in October and November. Thank you.

Hotel Info:

This is to confirm that the group SRP is active as “VIPERS”. You can make reservations by calling 1-800-HILTONS (1-800-445-8667). Let me know if you have any questions.

Bob O'Neill

Director of Sales & Marketing

Hilton Historic Bayfront

32 Avenida Menendez
Saint Augustine, Florida, USA, 32084
1-904-829-2277

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Bigger garage, then I can fit more cars. Are you coming on Saturday? Are you doing the cruise and the over-nighter?

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Undecided! This is going to be the go-to event this year, we will probably have 20-25 Vipers at the lunch and around 8-10 Vipers and owners doing the St Augustine overnighter, we will be bar hopping in a town where it is safe to walk at night, come on....

2001-V10 Power Nut

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I'm leaning toward, meeting only, I would love to do cruise, but have other plans the next day. Is there a caravan from Tampa or Orlando??

No one else from Lakeland is going??

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Ellow, my kids are coming also and I think a few others are bringing theirs' Mine will probably go to Grandma's house late int he day or early evening, but they will be at the meeting and the cruise. I am not sure who else from the Tampa area is going? Anyone heard from Chuck or Ward? Sam is coming later in the day to St Augustine.

OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Caravan from Orlando; Some of us in the Orlando area will meet at the Sunoco gas station at 10 am on Saturday at SR 46 exit off I-4, this is the Sanford exit (exit #101C) If you are coming from the West, you have to follow signs to SR46 / Sanford - Mount Dora, the highway splits off from I-4 for about 1 mile and exits at 46, make a right then go to the next light and make a U-turn. The Race Track Station is on the right. Post here if you want to join the caravan.

Last edited:
OP
OP
fuelman

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I just changed the info on the caravan from Orlando, the gas station is actually the Sunoco Gas station, not the RaceTrac.