Club Party was Over the Top! Thank You IL Region!!

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, the club Winter Fest party just finished 48 hours ago and we absolutely killed our record for attendance! With 217 members at the party, we had a good percentage of what we'd usually see at a VOI. You guys are nuts!!

We had a wonderful time and things went to perfection. Thank you to all those who came out and also contributed. Thank you to our sponsors and also our VIPs. And thanks for all the email and support, the appreciation has definitely been felt and as always we'll find new ways to push the envelope. You guys rock. The feeling in the room was magical.

Full write up is up on the website:

http://www.illinoisvipers.com/pit/club_events.html

Steve Ferguson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't tell you how proud I was sitting there taking it all in and seeing all the old friends and MEETING more new ones. This club has grown to heights I never imagined. Thank you Alex for bringing to levels Maurice/Jay and I never thought possible!

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't say enough about the level of commitment Alex and his fellow officers have given to the club. I know memebers of other clubs that are very envious of what we all enjoy here.

This year's party was the best I have ever attended anywhere. The people, the food, the video's and the special guests were OUTSTANDING. The auction items were great too.

Thanks again Alex and everyone else , you have a very high bar to get over in 2013 to top this year !!!!!!

thanks
Steve A.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chadlick32