Team Taisan's Viper from Round 1 earlier this year:

You must be registered for see images

And some more recent photos:

Sonny 00 GTS ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It would be interesting to know what modifications were done to the car for this series vs the bone stock applications we've seen so far at Viper Days. It's pretty obvious that the car has been lowered and may be using a wider track width due to the evidence of the front fender changes.

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting to see the tow hook on the left side of the hood while facing it. It's more evident in the wallpaper link.

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that would make sense. i noticed that the wheel arches seemed to extend out farther on that car than the factory CC. i was wondering why that was. now speaking of this subject, it's too bad teams couldn't put the new body panels over the current GTS-R in the FIA GT, ALMS, and at LeMans. the aero advantages alone would be well worth it.

pit

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ab...speaking of badass, i really like what you have done bodywise to your GTS. gorgeous! where did those mods come from and do you have any more pics?

pit

OP
OP
G

Guibo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was told by John Fernandez that these body panels were put over a previous chassis.

Really? That *****. :(
Kinda figures. That series is whacked, anyway. 2.0L inline-4 Turbo Supras vs. McLaren F1's. And the McLarens lose.

Awesome wallpaper, pitviper. Thanks.

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem man...it would be very funny if the Viper could start beating them up over there. the Viper GTS-R's are leading the championships currently in the Spanish GT, Italian GT, French GT, and Euro GT...ain't that aomething?

pit

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
no problem man...it would be very funny if the Viper could start beating them up over there. the Viper GTS-R's are leading the championships currently in the Spanish GT, Italian GT, French GT, and Euro GT...ain't that aomething?

pit

jeezum crow thats crazy

Guyver1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car actually won its class in the last race a little while ago.

First win for that Viper team in 7 years, but a well deserved win.

OP
OP
G

Guibo

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62