Comp Coupe Car Cover

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If anyone is interested in a cover for your car, let me know. I just received one from a car cover company and it fits perfect. I'll post photos and pricing if anyone is interested.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure... they may. They just finished the new pattern for the CC. Here are the photos.

You must be registered for see images

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jonathan,
Henry and I have been using a Cali Car cover that's the waterproof one fro our GT1 car - it is a stock cover and it fits nicely over the McCann wing, down to the level of the rear bumber and the entire front fascia minus the splitter. Not custom - but it works REALLY well.

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve - It's in the factory position unless Dan Cragin adjusted it when he did my original set up for the tract.

Tom Francis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dodge Motorsports has a custom car cover in production for the Comp Coupe we had some at Dallas at the Dodge Motorsports booth. It has the Snake embroidered on the front and Competition Coupe on the rear. The price is 450.00 for a plain cover with embroidery and 525.00 with stripes down the center of the cover. Call Viper race HQ for info.

Tom Francis
Viper Race HQ
888-960-3333

OP
OP
V

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom... Can you tell us what colors are available for the cover and stripes? What material are they made out of? How long to make them?

Frank... The one I had made is about the same price from California Car Cover. They are calling them a 2005 Race Viper with wing. If you choose to go with them let me know and I will get the part number to you.

Tom Francis

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

There are two styles. Single color gray with Viper Comp Coupe and the snake embroidered on it. The 2nd style is gray with black stripes with Comp Coupe embroidery. The material used is Weathershield by Cover Craft.

Tom Francis
Viper Race HQ
888-960-3333

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62