Comp Coupe Owners - "Getting your CC in a Trailer"

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Comp Coupe Owners - \"Getting your CC in a Trailer\"

For all you CC owners. I am in the process of designing a trailer to fit my CC.
I have looked at STACKERS, and regular trailers. A Stacker is great until i need to tow with my 3/4 ton truck, here in the winter i need to winterize my motorcoach & it might not always be what i need to tow the Stacker Trailer.

Regular trailer i loose storage space along with tieing down the car, looks very hard to do & i don't want to build a platform out of wood in order to reach under to ratchet. I also do not want to lock down only the tires.

What design have you come up with? I don't want a transporter or a toter home set up. What did you do or would you do different to help accomodate your CC?

Stan Wilson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Comp Coupe Owners - \"Getting your CC in a Trailer\"

Frank,

Are you going to be at Sebring for the World Challenge and 12 hour race? If so, it would be easier to show you what modifications I have made in my trailer to fit the CC.

Stan Wilson #92

OP
OP
FrankBarba

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Comp Coupe Owners -

unfortunately no. Work dictates that i tend to work, to pay the bills so i can go play at a later date. Thanks...

REDSLED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Comp Coupe Owners -

Joe B CC#35 had a custom trailer built for his CC. It tilts back to accommodate the lowered front fascia & splitterof the CC. It is very reasonably priced and the fit & finish are excellent.
www.innovatortrailers.com