Complaints.....................

JacksViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beware of, Bernardi Toyota in Framingham, MA. Just bought 2 new vehicles (same day sale), from these people and it was the worst experience ever. :crazy2: Car #1 had mistakes on the amount owed that would have gone through, if not caught in time by my wife. The price was also misquoted in the beginning, "oh I'm sorry that's the price on another car not that one" :omg: . So, back to the negotiating table once again. :dunno:
Car #2 for my son, a Scion Tc model, that he added some assessories to personalize it more included a wing for the rear deck lid. After the payment was made, he was told he could pick up the vehicle the next day. Come to find out, the wing, they said was on back ordered from California and would be in Thursday (today). Car was dropped off and of course the wing is nowhere around. Now they say it won't be in until August. One manager advised that their parts come from Mansfield not California as stated before.
Never, have I run into this much of a hassle to buy a vehicle. This is my sons first car, what a kick in the ass for a first time buyer, think he'll ever go back :confused: Well anyhow, thanks for letting me blow off steam :mad: Also, phone calls to this place? Forget it, they leave you on hold forever, and no one picks up. We'll never go here again. :2tu:

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beware of, Bernardi Toyota in Framingham, MA. Just bought 2 new vehicles (same day sale), from these people and it was the worst experience ever. :crazy2: Car #1 had mistakes on the amount owed that would have gone through, if not caught in time by my wife. The price was also misquoted in the beginning, "oh I'm sorry that's the price on another car not that one" :omg: . So, back to the negotiating table once again. :dunno:
Car #2 for my son, a Scion Tc model, that he added some assessories to personalize it more included a wing for the rear deck lid. After the payment was made, he was told he could pick up the vehicle the next day. Come to find out, the wing, they said was on back ordered from California and would be in Thursday (today). Car was dropped off and of course the wing is nowhere around. Now they say it won't be in until August. One manager advised that their parts come from Mansfield not California as stated before.
Never, have I run into this much of a hassle to buy a vehicle. This is my sons first car, what a kick in the ass for a first time buyer, think he'll ever go back :confused: Well anyhow, thanks for letting me blow off steam :mad: Also, phone calls to this place? Forget it, they leave you on hold forever, and no one picks up. We'll never go here again. :2tu:

Thanks for the heads up Jack, I am due for a new car soon and now will not go there

FLX109

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's a bummer--shoulda stuck with a DODGE at Chuck Tator's~~can't beat him NOR his service. BUT to each their own in what they choose as their family's vehicles....better luck next time..that is awful. ~juli~

WOT!

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to hear how that went down Jack. Good thing your lovely wife was there...

Do I need to finish this one for you?
Good luck, and congrats to your son on his first new car.

Joe

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62