Computer programming, programmers and custom tuning

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
There are many companies out there advertising custom tuning for the Dodge Viper.
I believe DC Performance can provide you with the best tuning solutions. DC Performance has specialized in tuning the Dodge Viper for numerous years and has tuned almost every combination of performance parts. In the last year, tuning software has been released for the Viper. DC Performance developed this capability years ago and has been through the learning curve new shops are just experiencing.

We offer reprogrammed PCM's, Hand held programmers and custom tuning. All of our programs have been developed in house on our Dynajet 224 dyno or our Dynapack load dynamometer. DC Performance is known for finding tuning solutions when others have given up.

Please feel free to call for your tuning application.

Dan Cragin
President
DC Performance Inc
3370 So. Livonia Ave
Los Angeles, Ca
310-841-6996

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DAn...the email from your website does not work..It times out...

Kevan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan- can we call you with questions about the Mopar Performance Computers?

I've seen example after example of the awesome tuning DC Performance does (getting a Viper to go fast is easy; getting a 5800 lb. silver SRT-10 quad cab to run 10's all day long takes some serious know-how...heh heh).
Just not sure if you touch OEM/Mopar aftermarket computers.

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did my baseline dyno with air/fuel readings today Dan. Spare computer goes out to you tomorrow. Show me your magic! :D

PhoenixGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did my baseline dyno with air/fuel readings today Dan. Spare computer goes out to you tomorrow. Show me your magic! :D
Did follow-up dyno today. 1998 GTS with bolt-on mods. A/F mixture went from 12:1 to 13:1 (a LOT less black smoke) and timing must be advanced because the car is quieter. I'll post results this weekend but bottom line is going from #5007 Mopar PCM to DC programming got me 10 foot pounds of torque to the wheels between 4,250 -4,500 rpm to the wheels and a corresponding 5 or so horsepower. Probably a gain of half that between 3,000 - 3,250 rpm. Drivability is smoother and it is effected less by intake temps (subsequent runs do not lose as much power as before).

[EDIT] Baseline run is in red and after run is in blue:

You must be registered for see images

Below is before horsepower with air/fuel ratio:

Below is after horsepower with air/fuel ratio (ignore odd sqiggle as it was an error):

Last edited:

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan, I'm in Vegas, but will be moving to Texas in the very near future. Is there any point in sending you my PCM now or should I just wait until I get to Texas? How much of a difference will altitude play on a tune?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte