Concave Wheels...anyone got them yet?

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been wanting them but have not seen them on a viper yet. Anyone get a set yet? Any pics?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The pics of have seen were a little disappointing. The "concave" wasn't enough for the wheel.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:
OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That *****...I don't really like anything else that's out there...so I'll hold off on my wheel purchase...

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These are another set of ADV.1...agreed, they look terrible. They are almost 100% flat, but not in a good, one piece Monobloc kind of way :lmao:

You must be registered for see images attach

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What are 'concave wheels, the brand or the style?

The style...here are a set of Concave's from 360 Forged. See how the spokes turn out and meet the outside of the rim, instead of bending in and creating a lip?

You must be registered for see images

Last edited:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now you have gone and posted a picture of a non site supported wheel. Andy is going to be pissed.:rolaugh:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Word on the street is that Andy loves him some ADV wheels.:drive:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What wheels are these?

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is the SRT I was thinking of. Love the look of the car, but not the wheels. The factory SRT 5 spokes are more concave then those.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
These would look great on a GTS, don't you think Andy?

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think this wheel on an SRT or GTS would be bad to the bone.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Andy, you are too slow. I found some more I like. Want me to post up?:rolaugh:

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love the exhaust tips on this car. They would look cool popping out the back of a slammed GTS.

Last edited by a moderator:

HLN A55

Viper Owner
Reaction score
What wheels are you trying to get out on a Gen 2 Andy? Are we talking roughly the same amount as when we spoke before?

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Trying to get a set of 360 Forged Concaves on a Gen 2 Viper.

Shoot me a pm and refresh my memory.

Andy

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What wheels are you trying to get out on a Gen 2 Andy? Are we talking roughly the same amount as when we spoke before?

In all seriousness, if I were in the market for wheels, I would ping Andy. 360 was hit hard by Jordan, the person who started the company I have been ribbing him over above. I love the ADV line, but, history always repeats itself, especially in business, and I would rather put money in Andy's hands and have him deliver on the wheels of your liking.

Some things to consider on what I call the cut in concave wheels; you are dealing with a lot of material and a lot of weight, and generally a lot of expense. The first company to flow form or forge a lightweight wheel without a stupidly heavy pad is going to win. There is no reason why a rear on a GTS can't have close to Murci concavity.

Having said that, post some damn pictures already Andy.:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO and I thought we were headed for divorce lol.

Companies always looking to lighten their products and there have been some creative approaches but the style v. function descision always rears it's head. We can cut pockets in the rear of the spokes to reduce weight, and going with a smaller spoke style helps as well.

In all seriousness, if I were in the market for wheels, I would ping Andy. 360 was hit hard by Jordan, the person who started the company I have been ribbing him over above. I love the ADV line, but, history always repeats itself, especially in business, and I would rather put money in Andy's hands and have him deliver on the wheels of your liking.

Some things to consider on what I call the cut in concave wheels; you are dealing with a lot of material and a lot of weight, and generally a lot of expense. The first company to flow form or forge a lightweight wheel without a stupidly heavy pad is going to win. There is no reason why a rear on a GTS can't have close to Murci concavity.

Having said that, post some damn pictures already Andy.:D

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree rear of the GTS should have substantial angles like the Murci.

To be honest I am surprised the concaves have not done better across the board. Monoblocks sell better, and will probably stay popular for awhile, but the concaves are very unique.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper