Concave Wheels...anyone got them yet?

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No updates?

My car is at A&C getting paxtond and tuned. Right after that going to Unitrax for OS Giken and half shafts. Right after that I've to put all the painted plastic panels back in the car and change all lights to LED's along with daves big brake upgrade installed. Right after that the wheels go on and right after that photoshoot. I should have pics up next month for sure...

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
My car is at A&C getting paxtond and tuned. Right after that going to Unitrax for OS Giken and half shafts. Right after that I've to put all the painted plastic panels back in the car and change all lights to LED's along with daves big brake upgrade installed. Right after that the wheels go on and right after that photoshoot. I should have pics up next month for sure...

Imran got your email last night, I'll be checking on your set tomorrow.

Andy

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tucker he was reselling here but he couldn't play well with others so he's gone.

On the other hand Imrans set above is complete and shipping any day.

I will continue to sell our products here until I get another vendor selling our stuff at which time I will handle his or her account in house.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the clarification. Anytime a noob that "designs the perfect wheel for the Viper" attaches himself to the ankles of a longstanding member and notes to "call us," it kind of stood out like an ******** at the beach.

OP
OP

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
updating pics...

You must be registered for see images

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's wrong with the stock rims? ;)

Nothing. It's a wheel. It does the job and it doesn't look bad doing it. There must be a gazillion more important fun performance things to spend 6K on than a fad that's gonna be outdated in a few years. Most of these latest fad wheels look like crap anyway. Hang onto your stockers.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll translate lol.

"when I see someone ask FLATOUT for a wheel quote, I'll send them a pm to try and steal the sale."

WHEELS FOR LESS IN NO WAY REPRESENTS OUR COMPANY! FORGED DISTRIBUTING.

I cannot make that any clearer, he is not a VCA member, does not own a Viper and is not a reseller or vendor here. If he contacts any member regarding a wheel sale you need to let an Admin., or myself know.

You are correct, he doesn't own a Viper. He owns this badass Camaro. You know how I know it is badass? It says CAMARO TWICE on the door! That makes it double badass. Nice wheel choice too. :rolaugh:

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are correct, he doesn't own a Viper. He owns this badass Camaro. You know how I know it is badass? It says CAMARO TWICE on the door! That makes it double badass. Nice wheel choice too. :rolaugh:

:lmao:

Things are starting to make allot more sense.

Plum I could never match your substantial body of work.

Last edited by a moderator:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont usually like the 6 spokes but for some reason when on that color car and the wheels are darker like that pic above, they look great. buddy of mine has a vert version of that car and they look great on his too.

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So did these ever get mounted on the car, or is Sometingwong?