Cops and Rodders show Saturday w/Police ******!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

This coming weekend is the much anticipated Cops-n-Rodders carshow! I’ve already received several calls from people asking if everything was still on, so I’m expecting a good turnout! To make it even better, since this is the 1st actual event of 2009 where we get to use our Vipers, the GA-VCA will pay the entry fee for any current GA-VCA member who meets us at the meeting spot with their Viper!! As last year, we will have a police ****** to the show! We will meet on the 17th Street Bridge at 7:00am. I’m not sure what time we’ll be leaving the bridge, so please try to be on time or a little early! For those who did not go last year, the bridge is wide enough for us to park on the side and be out of the way of traffic, so no need to worry! The police will then ****** us to I-75 and we’ll travel in the HOV lane while the police run in front of us with lights on to get people out of our way! For those who need a physical address to enter in their GPS, you can enter:

Atlantic Station
171 17th St Nw
Atlanta, GA
(404) 876-2616

This will take you to Atlantic Station. Atlantic Station is on 17th Street, so you will see us on the bridge when you exit off the highway. If you cannot meet us on the bridge and want to meet us at the show, the address where the show is being held is:

Atlanta Antique Expo Center
3650 Jonesboro Rd SE
Atlanta, GA 30354

If you have any questions, please give me a call/email!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62