Corsa Install - Southeast PA?

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I don't post much, but would anyone know of a competent shop in SE PA that could install my Corsa exhaust?

Obviously I'd like it done correctly, the first time, and tack-welded once the pipes are lined up. Preferrably by someone who has experience with our cars.

I'm in Hatfield. Don't really care to go into Philly - ever.:smirk:

Any help/ideas would be appreciated!:2tu:

TIA
Mike

PAvenomRT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
You most likely have already answered your question, but in the unlikely event you have not, go to Fred Beans Dodge in Doylestown. They have 2 certified Viper Techs and they did the install on my Corsa Cat back and RT Hi-Flo cats. They are good guys if you need a place to take your car. If you do, ask for Mike Riley and tell him Pavenom sent you.
good luck
Pavenom RT/10 red

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I don't post much, but would anyone know of a competent shop in SE PA that could install my Corsa exhaust?
Obviously I'd like it done correctly, the first time, and tack-welded once the pipes are lined up. Preferrably by someone who has experience with our cars.
I'm in Hatfield. Don't really care to go into Philly - ever.:smirk:
Any help/ideas would be appreciated!:2tu:
TIA
Mike

I can only suggest Chuck Tator, but he's here in NY State...and I'm VERY glad you know that the Corsa exhaust needs to be properly installed--with the tack-welding VERY VERY important!!!! We have the Corsa Track and absolutely LOVE it...no probs with the tips touching the sills, tack-welded and stays in place. We also have B&B stepped headers, so the sound is awesome...good luck with your install!! ~juli

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
You most likely have already answered your question, but in the unlikely event you have not, go to Fred Beans Dodge in Doylestown. They have 2 certified Viper Techs and they did the install on my Corsa Cat back and RT Hi-Flo cats. They are good guys if you need a place to take your car. If you do, ask for Mike Riley and tell him Pavenom sent you.
good luck
Pavenom RT/10 red
Actually, the Corsa system is still sitting at the bottom of the stairs in the basement.:rolleyes: I've been concentrating on getting my 3.55's installed and broken in. That is now done and I want the Corsa installed.

Another member suggested a shop in Aston, PA, but Bean's is much closer for me. I've been up at those dealerships numerous times over the years. I guess it's <1/2 hour away.

Thanks for the info Bud!:2tu:

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can only suggest Chuck Tator, but he's here in NY State...and I'm VERY glad you know that the Corsa exhaust needs to be properly installed--with the tack-welding VERY VERY important!!!! We have the Corsa Track and absolutely LOVE it...no probs with the tips touching the sills, tack-welded and stays in place. We also have B&B stepped headers, so the sound is awesome...good luck with your install!! ~juli
Geez I wish I was closer to Tator's. Seems as though everyone praises his good work and attention to detail!

Sadly, it's just too far away.:(

Thanks though!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez I wish I was closer to Tator's. Seems as though everyone praises his good work and attention to detail!
Sadly, it's just too far away.:(
Thanks though!

There is none better--Viper Wizard he is!~! Hope you find a place nearby after you've broken in your 3.55 gears--how are you liking them as of now? Seat of the pants feel?
We don't track, do you? We were going to go with 3.55's, but since we only 'street' the car, we have stayed with the stock gears. The Corsa Track exhaust certainly added much-needed :)rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) hp (LOL)....that you can really FEEL and hear...~juli~

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is none better--Viper Wizard he is!~! Hope you find a place nearby after you've broken in your 3.55 gears--how are you liking them as of now? Seat of the pants feel?
We don't track, do you? We were going to go with 3.55's, but since we only 'street' the car, we have stayed with the stock gears. The Corsa Track exhaust certainly added much-needed :)rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ) hp (LOL)....that you can really FEEL and hear...~juli~

The Gears are broken in, and I do like them! Definitely changes the feel of the car. Much nicer to drive around town in. 1st gear jumps pretty good now, sometimes blazing my PS2's (from a roll on), where that would never happen with the stock 3.08's. 2nd gear feels almost like 1st did with the stock ratio. 3rd gear is good for about ~100, and 4th will take me to 135-140 - Plenty for the 1/4 mile with the mods I have planned. 6th can now be used at 50mph with ease. 70mph is about ~1,500rpm now.

I don't track the car. Just the occasional trip to the drags. Maybe 2-3 times per year. I figure this mod should be good for around a 1/10 in the 60', which should equate to 2/10's in the 1/4 mile. Add in my green filters, DC Tune and 170T-stat, and Corsa, and hopefully that will get me an 11.50 ET or lower. Ran 11.90 @ 122.xx stock in warm humid weather.

Though the main reason I want the Corsa is to remove the crossover and reduce the heat.:crazy2:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you like the gears!~! Sounds like you are getting good usage out of them. Yeah, I can imagine that 1st would be almost like standing still w/tires spinning, even with PS2's!!
11.9 is great considering you don't have all those mods added yet...I'm sure you will be running low 11's after they are installed...let us know!!! And, yeah, the Corsa is mostly added to remove the crossover heat...same with high-flow cats. GREAT sound as well!
ENJOY~~~juli

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mike,
good luck
Pavenom RT/10 red

Well I took a drive up to Beans Dodge today and spoke with one of the guys. They can do the install, but they do NOT do any welding there. He suggested I go up the street to the Meineke (sp?) shop, since they send alot of their business that way when welding is required.

The guy at Meineke seems cool enough. I think he's into custom bikes, so attention to detail and general competence shouldn't be an issue. Only thing is he's never done an exhaust install on an SRT Viper, though he has done a GTS where he said they had tack welded the exhaust.

I think I'm going to poke around a little more, but as of now this guy looks to be my best option. I'm just a bit worried about having it done right the first time and was hoping to find someone who's actually done it on an SRT before.

OP
OP
H

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started this thread almost three months ago, and today I finally got the Corsa installed. So far - It Rocks!:headbang: Reasonably quiet at low rpm, nice and raspy in the mid-range, and screams pretty good at WOT!!:D Seems as though my side sills don't get anywhere near as hot either. I had the installer weld the joint and the tip, so hopefully I'll have no problems. I really can't say I notice any SOTP HP gains, but the damn car already runs so strong I doubt I could feel ~10-20hp anyway. Certainly doesn't feel slower!

So now my next question is - What Mod Next?:confused: :rolleyes: :)

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I started this thread almost three months ago, and today I finally got the Corsa installed. So far - It Rocks!:headbang: Reasonably quiet at low rpm, nice and raspy in the mid-range, and screams pretty good at WOT!!:D Seems as though my side sills don't get anywhere near as hot either. I had the installer weld the joint and the tip, so hopefully I'll have no problems. I really can't say I notice any SOTP HP gains, but the damn car already runs so strong I doubt I could feel ~10-20hp anyway. Certainly doesn't feel slower!
So now my next question is - What Mod Next?:confused: :rolleyes: :)

YAYYYYY--glad you got the Corsa installed!!! SOTP, hmm...probably not til you add headers? And, yes, the Corsa cuts down on the heat issue, GLAD you got the tips tack/welded!!! You should have no problems with any tips twisting (touching sills).
Next mod---well, depends on what you're looking for.....headers, VECIII for better tuning of all the mods....up to you....knew you'd love the Corsa sound!!! :2tu: ~juli~