Corsa New 3" Cat Back

Frank 03SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corsa New 3\" Cat Back

Heard about the new Corsa 3" system, so asked them about it. Following is my question
followed by their answer:

I understand that you are developing a new 3" cat back for a Viper. I have a 2000 GTS and want the system. Could you let me know when developed and how much it will cost? Thanks.

Yes.....We hope to have the 3" Viper system early next year. We have been busy finishing a few other cars and have just not had the time to get this one finished.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Jim Browning Jr.
Corsa Performance

ACR Jim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Corsa New 3\" Cat Back

Their response is contrary to what Mike Adams told me the other night. He indicated that they just came out with a 3" version about two months ago. But he also said that they keep coming out with new systems, so maybe they are just talking about another mod. ????

I'm sure he or one of the other authorized distributors can shed additional light on your post.

VEETENN

Enthusiast
Reaction score

When I spoke with someone at Corsa in mid Sept. I was told the 3" system would be on the market in roughly 120 days.

Dan Vargus

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I too was told IF they build a system that it won't be available for several months. Few if any performance improvements will be noticed and they're big push is still on other cars because the Viper market is so small.
My 4 cents
Dan Vargus/PartsRack
Dedicated to the Preservation of Viper

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh