Corsa Question

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A while back I asked about purchasing a corsa exhaust for my 04 off the bay... someone had mentioned that there were infact, 2 different models of the corsa - a newer model and an older one - and that I should avoid purchasing the older one. As I am strapped for cash I plan to do the exhaust, then cats, and then headers... I am wondering

1. If the two different Corsa models are a real thing (not the two different inlet sizes) and if so, what are the differences?

and

2. If I go with the 2.5'' inlet model to keep the factory cats (for now) what limitations am I putting on myself for future projects?

Luisv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are two kits. The difference is the inlet size. One is for the stock 2.5" exit from the cats and one is for the 3" typical of high flo cats.

Good thing about Corsa if you can get it used is that these are not glass packs. It means that the way they sound new is they way they will sounds after being on a ca for years. There is nothing that degrades.

OP
OP
R

ROYMAN

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks I will check this out... a good deal on a used system would be nice though

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To sign up for Proxibid requires you giving them a cc number prior ro bidding and they store it and the security code on their servers. Big secuirty issue

daytonprowler

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To sign up for Proxibid requires you giving them a cc number prior ro bidding and they store it and the security code on their servers. Big secuirty issue

We have run this annual auction for the last three years with no problems to date. :)

Winning bidders will be invoiced by the VCA Ohio Region. Your credit card will not be billed from ProxiBid.

According to Proxibid's security department, there are several security features they employ to insure customer privacy. First, all credit card info is stored on a secure server, with no access to the entire number to anyone, including the seller or Proxibid representatives, with the exception of the last 4 numbers of the customers card. Next Proxibid is fully PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant. Full details concerning PCI DSS information can bve found here:

http://www.pcicomplianceguide.org/pcifaqs.php#1

Proxibid's Privacy Policy can be found at the bottom of their homepage http://www.proxibid.com/

Or if there are any additional concerns, the customer is welcome to contact Proxibid directly at 877-505-7770.

Black Adder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi,
I am not suggesting that there have been any problems or that Proxibid doesn't function correctly.
I have PM'ed you with my concerns