Corsa Track (just purchased) for sale

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After 200 miles of driving it my impressions are that probably/most likely/unfortunately I won't want to live with it. Should my viper be my weekend hot rod toy it would have been awesome. Since I want to enjoy the car much more and use it as a daily driver the increased noise volume is becoming uncomfortable even with the top down. Unless it would break in and become quieter my Corsa Track is for sale. PM me if interested. It's brand new, just installed it last week.

OP
OP
M

madman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for heads up but I don't think they'd make an improvement. The sound of Corsa Track is awesome, don't take me wrong. I just don't know why the hell I spent $600 on Focal speakers:). Seriously, it got me tired on a long trip, I guess everyones ears are different. Too bad, the heat is really gone.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The drone obscures any music listening, and if you use the car as a primary driver, it is not a particularly good idea. Unless, like some of us, you would rather listen to the exhaust than to music.

The upside advantages outweigh the negatives. The side sills are now without heat. The cabin temperature has dropped.

Small animals are terrified when you hit the start button.

I have the stock exhaust and stock ring/pinion (100 miles on all) in boxes. JonB indicates that there is not an e-bay market for them.

Alice

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've warned of this sound to others. It really can get to you, and it has it's good moments, not to mention heat, weight, and a few horses.

Actually the best sound you will ever achieve on the SRT is to remove the sec. cat. and the long oem muffler, replace it with a Bullet Performance muffler. This will create a sound that is perfect. As of present there is no bolt on system availble when you remove the sec. cat.

Many of us have removed the cross-over and this has it's benifits, but it also creates much noise, and drone. Even the pulse of the exhaust becomes flat. The upside is weight and heat reduction, not to mention the explosive sound when you punch it.

Much of This sound is cancelled out when the top is down.

You don't even notice it. If you are the type that likes the windows rolled up, don't delete the crossover, that's when the drone is more pronounced.

Skip