Could someone look at a Viper for me?

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have found a Viper for sale in the Columbus, Ohio area and hope a Viper member in this area could go and look at it for me. Would appreciate someone being able to verify condition before flying down to inspect/purchase. PM me for info.Thanks

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have found a Viper for sale in the Columbus, Ohio area and hope a Viper member in this area could go and look at it for me. Would appreciate someone being able to verify condition before flying down to inspect/purchase. PM me for info.Thanks

PM "Kevan" on the boards, he may be able to help you out but can't post in this section.

Actually I will be up there this coming weekend. If that will help let me know.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Might also suggest you contact Randall aka Daytonprowler. He is president of the Ohio region and he may already know the car and be able to tell you about it.

OP
OP
K

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, this is incredible how fast members have responded, I have 2 willing to look at it, one has a hoist he is willing to put it up on....will post the results/verdict when I hear.

OP
OP
K

kblake905

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well I sent a deposit off tonight! Hope to pick it up Nov 6th. I would like to thank Sam Goldfarb for looking at the car for me. Lucky for me he had his own hoist and was able to give the car a pretty thorough inspection. Way more than I expected! Thanks again Sam. I hope I can meet you in Akron. Hopefully you will recognize me by the Viper! My wife will be driving a blue Caravan!

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kim, You are welcome! I was happy to help you and Dave put a deal together. It was nice of him to drive it over to my place so I could put it up on one of my lifts and get a good look under the car. Hope to see you at our party in Northeast Ohio on 11/6! Regards! Sam