Could someone please post factory authorized pic's of the 03' colors?

Vypr GT2

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Could someone please post factory authorized pic\'s of the 03\' colors?

Will stripes be available? It has been far too long (model year 1997) since an RT had stripes from the factory!!

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Could someone please post factory authorized pic\'s of the 03\' colors?

Hello;

I know Joe Houss has done his best with the photoshop, and he posted 3 pics. Unfortunately, I was not able to open them. Maybe it's time to give up my beloved Apple G4 and go PC. It can be frustrating!

Anyway, I would really like to know some details on the colors.

1. I assume the "Red" is our standard Viper red.

2. Is the "Silver" the same "Bright Silver Metallic" that became available in 98'? I owned one (RT-10) great color, but CAAP had a lot of problems with that silver color. Is it the same?

3. Is the "Graphite" the same graphite that has been offered previously on the Viper (I am thinking the raffle RT-10 ACR Graphite). Wasn't there also another Viper grey metallic offered in "Steel Grey".

If anybody has some facts on those color questions, I appreciate you comments. The "Silver" will be my first choice as it is easier to take care of cleanig wise.

V-Day appproaches in the morning! Program your "speed-dial" or log on. Any real news on the MSRP?

Thanks!

Jim

Joseph Houss

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Re: Could someone please post factory authorized pic\'s of the 03\' colors?

Red = Viper Red
Graphite = '02 Graphite
Silver = ? - Could be the same as our Vipers, could be an existing available silver color?