Cruise and lunch, live band 07/26/08

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JULY 26th Cruise and lunch Sue and Carol will lead the way as we take some very scenic roads to get to our destination at the Crown Valley Port House near Clarksville, MO. We will meet at 10:15am at the Drury Inn lot at the SE corner of Hwy 270 and Olive in Creve Coeur and leave at 10:30. This will put us there by noon for lunch. They will have a live music and great food on hand! Come out and play! Please note: This event is replacing the July 12th Washington, MO lunch cruise listed in the VQ and VCA Notes.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So who else is going?

I have missed the last couple of events and plan to make this one. Plan to bring the better half along as well to keep me in line.:smirk:

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will be there! We should have a decent crowd, and a new member from the Illinois side will be joining us too.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mike,

Had plans to go, but turns out Ryan (on leave from Iraq) is planning to ask his girlfriend to marry him. But he is in need of a ring so we are making a trip to see John about a ring. He heads back on Thursday for the rest of his tour.

I hope the weather holds out for you guys...have fun.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some pics from the meet today. I didn't go to the winery but I did show up for the gathering.

0292.JPG

028.JPG

027.JPG

026.JPG

034.JPG

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And here's TreeSnake's Street Serpent. The pics don't do it justice. Car looks killer in person. :2tu:

033.JPG

0311.JPG

0321.JPG

030.JPG

OP
OP
R

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few more from lunch at the winery.

You must be registered for see images attach