Cudaman Goes 9.71@ 143 During The Snowbird Nats

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats again, Ward! That is (3) consecutive 9 second passes each time you've gone to the track. Others were out there, although I'm not sure what they were running.

FFVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fantastic Cudaman, and I lover your 73 challanger, 71 cuda and husqvarna. same toys i remember driving in with all my friends when i was 17. brings back some good time memories.

fuelman

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Holy smokin Ward, way to go man!!! I wish I had been there for it again, next week you'll have to run a bunch of 9 second passes back to back.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you all for the congrats .....

I am still trying to get use to myself.

The whole and entire reason of going to the track this night was to promote the V-10 Nationals race up coming this weekend. I never run my car 2 weeks before a race to insure that I have no breakage. Mission was accomplished, no breakage and one Hell of a job promoting our V-10 Nationals. Announcements were made in front of 5,000-6,000 race fans to come back next weekend to see us run.

A little about the run and events prior to it. Just before my and Lee Saunders run was, the pro mods .....which I was only able to watch part. Lee and myself watched a door slammer run a 6.19 pass and many other mid 6 and 7 second passes.
Next to run was the 3 exhibition runs: first to run was a jet rail ran a 5 second pass at over 300 miles per hour. Fans were revived to the guard rails from watching pro mods and then a 300mph pass by a girl driving the jet rail.

Next to run was a jet semi....during the jet heat ups flames were so long it burned flags 20-25 feet in the air. It was very impressive although we were adjacent to staging lanes because we next exhibition race. I was slightly concern this jet could melt my Viper. I could not see what it ran because I was strapped into the Viper with helmet on, but from the roar of the crowd it was impressive.

Holy [******] the pressure was on for me and Lee(BTR) Saunders to fallow all of this and make a good pass to impress the crowd that was glue to the rails. It would be a "one shoot wonder" for me and Lee ...... no second passes. Then BANG beyond my wildest dreams a record breaking pass, the rest is history!

I guess this open the can of worms regarding Roe VS Paxton.

I would like to thank Lee Saunders for driving from Lakeland to race his Viper and help us promote the V-10 Nationals.

It was a hoot to run in front of crowd like this and break personal and world Roe records, it gives you an incredible feeling.

The video will fallow on Sunday or Monday.

Cudaman :usa:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Ward. Looks like there's no stopping you now.

Sean Roe

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congratulations Ward!
It's great for us to see you enjoying your car so much.
Looks like you've got this drag racing thing figured out :)
Good luck at the V10 nationals next week.
See you there.

Regards,
Sean

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just a few things from the weekend .....The pass I used to get in

You must be registered for see images

Pictures of my car with poster my wife made advertising our event...

The pictures were taken as the event was ending.

The biggest day was Sat, Lee Saunders and myself had large crowds at our cars and my people said they would come and could wait to see the Vipers run...

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Big Daddy!!!! You need to run in the Unlimited class now. See you soon. :headbang:

Brian have you been talking to 1Tony1. ;)

SneakyPete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dam Ward,

I was wondering why your hair has been standing up more lately?

Hopefully some of that speed will carry over to go Kart track for you this saturday night. Looser buys at Cheetah's.

FYI: JT is an easy kill, just put him in the wall, just like last time.

S

SUN RA KAT

Great job, Ward, and I predict you will be breaking that record before the ink dries on it.

Hey, I wanna see some serious videos of all this- where they posted?

:2tu: :usa: :2tu: :headbang:

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Kenny....my son and I are working on it.... one of the problems is one camera's format is 8mm and it is hard to get into a digital format to post. Hopefully soon we will have it on both boards.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drock187