CUSTOM HOODPAD any color..ready for order...

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
more than half of the order went out already, but everything will be on the way by this weekend, due to the size of the box, DHL pickup only can take so many at a time...thanks

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want to thank R&J again. It's not often these days that you get such a nice product at an excellent price with fast and courteous service. NICE JOB!

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
yes, WE can add letters to the pads, like right above the snake logo, says whatever you want, then we clear coat over, looks great, it's an extra charge, but it's kinda too late, you will have to send the pad back to us and we can add on...THANKS

OP
OP
V

venomblue550

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NOT yet....will have another one coming up in a week or so, also will have one for the 03-04 SRT and the Rams at the same time...

S

SUN RA KAT

My Viper is excited about getting a new Bling-Bling Hood Pad in Yellow soon - I think I was the last one in the first group buy.

:headbang: :2tu:

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Keep me posted on the next group buy. I am interested in a blue/white combo!

Thanks!

Robert

S

SUN RA KAT

I got my Yellow Sneaky Pete hood pad yesterday and it indeed arrived in perfect condition and it also looks better than photo at the beginning of this thread.

Thanks for the great Bling-Bling! :headbang: :2tu:

THOR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
NOT yet....will have another one coming up in a week or so, also will have one for the 03-04 SRT and the Rams at the same time...

Is this HoodPad for the GenI also? What color(s) might you recommend for a Black RT? Any pics?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thor:
You are not the same Thor on VA are ya? If you are look at the one with the "Kiss my Supercharged ASP", black and silver. To me that would look pretty cool on a black one as well.
Be

XS TORQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thor:
You are not the same Thor on VA are ya? If you are look at the one with the "Kiss my Supercharged ASP", black and silver. To me that would look pretty cool on a black one as well.
Be

I looked all over on VA and couldn't find that thread....
Thor - did you find it?

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thor:
Be

I looked all over on VA and couldn't find that thread....
Thor - did you find it?

if that didn't work, it is under 2nd hood pad group buy under the Gen I/II forum.
here is the link
Hopes this helps
hood pad
Be

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Just installed my hood pad yesterday, i had a friend help me remove the hood so that i didn't have to bend the narrow part at the front behind the hood latch. Took all of about 30 minutes to do.

Also, i went to autozone and bought new plastic hood clips the larger round black ones and they were less than $10 for enough to do the entire hood! When you match insert end of them up to the old hood retainer, you will see which ones will work!

The hood pad looks great, thanks again!

AJT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received mine today & it looks great. When you took off the old clips did part of the clip break off inside? I didn't want something rattling around.

Thanks
Andy

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Geez, I am still waiting on my pad. I got the clips from the amazing Mr. Tator yesterday though!

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
Just installed my hood pad yesterday, i had a friend help me remove the hood so that i didn't have to bend the narrow part at the front behind the hood latch. Took all of about 30 minutes to do.

Also, i went to autozone and bought new plastic hood clips the larger round black ones and they were less than $10 for enough to do the entire hood! When you match insert end of them up to the old hood retainer, you will see which ones will work!

The hood pad looks great, thanks again!

Do yuou have the Part # from Autozone, thanks

FLX109

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomblue,
How are those hoodpads coming? 2nd groupbuy

just wondering when its coming?

FLX109

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Got mine yesterday and installed. Looks awesome! Next up is the chrome gas cap cover...

CHAD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomblue, I tried to PM you last week but got no response. I would like to order a yellow one with a red eye. Please PM me with the details.

Thanks,

Chad

cstegall

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I gotta say that these folks are great. I bought some Viper emblems from them and had a little problem with a couple of the letters. I contacted them and they responded within 30 minutes! Replacement pieces are on the way.

Thanks!

CStegall

radta7

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have ordered the hoodpad, chrome letters and the chrome gas cap. Iam VERY happy with all 3. Next up is the HID's and headers. Corsa is going on as we speak...

RD