Dallas area help

ZESTY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Michigan viper club (MCVO) is trying to plan a club activity for Sunday. Can anyone familar with the Lake Grapevine area offer any suggestions.

Jess

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't forget that Sunday is an "open track day" between 10:00 AM and 4:00 PM. Your VOI fees include this day of track time if you wish and it usually gives you a LOT of opportunities to drive your Viper or one of DC's cars. Shorter lines to get on the track and well worth it! Otherwise you can try the Bass Pro Shop to kill an hour or two. The Texas Rangers are also in town and playing the Toronto Blue Jays at 1:05 down the road in Arlington. Have fun!

Y2K10 SRT#39

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris...
Now you did it...
My wife read that one...BASS PRO SHOPS.....
Now I'm TOAST!
She thougth I was going just for the Vipers!
I had an extra bag ready for the lures, reels and rods!
DANG!
PBR

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chris...
Now you did it...
My wife read that one...BASS PRO SHOPS.....
Now I'm TOAST!
She thougth I was going just for the Vipers!
I had an extra bag ready for the lures, reels and rods!
DANG!
PBR

And if you haven't seen this place, you better bring at least TWO bags. I am not much of a fisherman, but this place is pretty incredible and not far from the hotel. Even your bride will find it interesting! ;)

Elite1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still working out the final details but the North Texas Club is going to be hosting a dinner and party at Sneaky Pete's Sports Bar and Club Sun night. All are invited to attend. Cost for dinner and activities will be around $30 for a very nice meal and a great location with music. More details will follow very soon.

Ted Roepsch

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm still working out the final details but the North Texas Club is going to be hosting a dinner and party at Sneaky Pete's Sports Bar and Club Sun night. All are invited to attend. Cost for dinner and activities will be around $30 for a very nice meal and a great location with music. More details will follow very soon.

Ted Roepsch
Ted, that sounds like a blast! Eric J did the same thing at the end of VOI 7.

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, Eric Johnson and the boys threw a great party for Sunday night at the Nashville VOI. We had a blast.

Trust me, all you guys don't NEED to be planning your own activities for Sunday night at THIS VOI. Your North Texas region hosts are trying to make sure you've got a cool place to party and hang out that night. Sneaky Pete's can handle parking for 600 Vipers if needed, and it's just 15 minutes from the Gaylord, also on the lake.

I'm told that VOI Headquarters has already approved a registration table to be able to sign up for Sunday night, right in the same area as main registration. Be sure to look for it. Welcome to Texas y'all! :2tu:

Jay Lopez

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The North Texas Viper Club recently had another party at this facility. Y'all come on and join the locals, you'll love it. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi