Deal of a lifetime....

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Anyone looking for Belanger Tri-y headers? Please PM me, I have a group deal and I need at least 10 people to buy before I can get the deal. You will not believe the price. But like I said this is for a group buy and I need at least 10 people. This is not an advertised price and I assure you that this is the best deal EVER!!!!!!

Please PM me.

If you ever thought abour buying these headers or even ever thought about buying headers...these are the real deal. I will give you all the details.

:2tu:

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Deal of a lifetime....HEADERS

This is an incredible deal to good to pass up if you are thinking about 1 3/4 headers.

Belanger are "hand-built Belanger collectors use a velocity cone (pickle) to ensure faster flow and higher TQ even at low RPMs. Most ram-jet engines have velocity cone in the middle for the same reason. Air flows faster aroud the outside.
-- "D"port exhaust port match is important, less turbulence at exit.
-- Aluminized is lighter
-- Alumanized runs cooler, even BEFORE inside/outside coating
-- Take a 3' pipe of 304 SS and a 3' of Alumanized and **** em with a hammer.....yous ee WHY the 304 is 'ricey' and high pitched."

ps - easiest header to install as well.

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Thanks John:
I got about 4 confirmed so far...please PM me should anyone else in interested.

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

How much did you pay and where?

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Why is belenger doing this ? Are they coming up with a new design ?? Looking to unload some old stock ? I know they are hand built, but do they have a bunch they want to get off the shelf ?? Just curious, I would hate to buy the 1 3/4 just to see a month or two later they offer a 2 inch..

Let me know..

PS. DOES anyone offer a 2 inch header ??

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Ok...sent the emails.

They are not getting rid of old stock...no one I know of that makes 2" headers. I just negotiated this as a group purchase when I was looking one for myself. I thought that I might be able to help everyone out by getting a group rate. I got like 30 *** so far. Maybe if we get more than 10 we might be able to get it cheaper. I will definately let you guys know how many are confirmed so I will try and get a better deal if I can. So anyone who is interested let me know.

I hope I am not making anyone mad by trying to help out my fellow Viper owners. I appologize if I am. Just thought that I could be of assistance.

Please remember that this is a group purchase and unless I get at least 10 we can not get that price.

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Hey Venomblue and Robbie...you got mail...

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Yea I usually go to the other site. I came here cause Sean Roe post all his S/C things here. You can ask J Dawg if you have questions. I have been around...
Thanks

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok...sent the emails.

They are not getting rid of old stock...no one I know of that makes 2" headers. I just negotiated this as a group purchase when I was looking one for myself. I thought that I might be able to help everyone out by getting a group rate. I got like 30 *** so far. Maybe if we get more than 10 we might be able to get it cheaper. I will definately let you guys know how many are confirmed so I will try and get a better deal if I can. So anyone who is interested let me know.

I hope I am not making anyone mad by trying to help out my fellow Viper owners. I appologize if I am. Just thought that I could be of assistance.

Please remember that this is a group purchase and unless I get at least 10 we can not get that price.

We make a 2" header,we also make a 1 7/8" to 2" stepped and also a 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" stepped.Sorry did not mean to hijack the thread but did not want people thinking 2" was not available

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper23, good deal to say the least. Keep me posted on how things go. A group buy never hurt anyone. :2tu:

John

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

We make a 2" header,we also make a 1 7/8" to 2" stepped and also a 1 3/4" to 1 7/8" stepped.Sorry did not mean to hijack the thread but did not want people thinking 2" was not available

Yeah, I responded to a thread you had before, problem is you guys dont have anyone making these for you, so it takes months to get a set. You gotta get working on that. Volume.. Volume... Volume...

Jon

2BADD 4U

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For this Deal of a Lifetime...how much is shipping? So I can....calculate my savings??? And What is total take so far????

Dave :usa:

OP
OP
V

Viper23

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dave I got 8 so far confirmed. Dunno what shipping will be. It will be drop shipped by Belanger directly. Thereofre, I am sure we can find out on USPS of something if you have both zipcodes. Please let me know should you need help with this.
Thanks

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62