Dear Area 51... is anybody out there?

jwwiii

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dear Area 51 (the Viper plant);

This top-secret stuff is driving me to Viper insanity!

You fine folks ought to be putting these SRT's on the line any day now. Certainly, by now, you guys MUST have some "Official" Pic's for us of the Black and Silver?

I'd be happy to hire a photographer to take them so we could SEE what we are about to pay for!

Come on fellow SRT orderer's, everybody ask for some good pics, both in and out! Please, please, please.

From the crowd of "Photo Shopped", altered Vipers, will the real SRT please step forward in production form and colors?

Jim

Mike Brunton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree.

I ordered red, so I am lucky since I've seen my car's offical pics, but I would like to see official pics of the changes that were made, as well as black and silver.

SRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still haven't seen a "OFFICIAL" pic of the black SRT from the front. I agree with cornsnake, pics please!
smile.gif

SRTRICK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree as well, I ordered red because that was the only color that I had actually seen, & with the uncertainty about the body gap sizes I was not confident enough to order the silver which would probably be a better color for me, as the car will eventually end up in Arizona. Not that it really matters now though, because I don't believe we can change color choice anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude