Dec Visit from Northern British Columbia Canada

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ill be arriving in Sacramento on Monday 3 Dec.

Having some modifications done to my car at Bad Boyzz Garage.

Would like to do a road trip to San Fransisco on the weekend of 8 and 9th as well as catch some of the 25 Hr enduro at Thunderhill Motorsport Park

If all goes well Meatball Motorsports LLC is putting on a track day at Thunderhill Motorsport Park on the Monday the 10th. Can register at motorsportreg

Any Northern California members wanna get together for a coffee, beer, road trip, watch some racing, or do a lapping day let me know, Id like to meet a few new faces.

Drew
cell/text 250-640-1869

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tell Toddy to give me a call when you're in town....I'll come up to Sacramento and take you guys out to lunch at JR's Texas BBQ, you won't leave hungry :2tu:

Have a safe trip down to California.

Cheers,
George

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made it almost incident free, cars safely nestled at BBG's. Into to Toddy and some time time in his shop, i like what i see. Time for a few wobblies and some much needed rest.

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stellar day at BBG, lots accomplished, very excited about tomorrow. Good talking to you today George, really hope Thursday will work out for you, Toddys been tellin stories and I wanna see/hear your ride a day before we hit the little red go button on mine.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good talking to you today, too. Were you going to Thunderhill on Monday?....at this point, it looks like the weather will be dry.

Have a good evening,

George

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George I'd give my left nut to run thunder hill on Monday, we are working hard to get there.

Project is going well and on time.
I found it kinda kool to find sneaky Pete is alive in my 2010 ACR

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
George, it was nice to meet you finally and I thoroughly enjoyed the Texas BBQ lunch, thanks for taking the time. Car started flawlessly this evening, and tomorrow is the next round of fun, all within expected time line. Look forward to chasin ya at thunder hill on Monday showing me the way around the track. Exciting stuff, and memories that will last a lifetime.

OP
OP
D

Drew

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made the 6000km venture safely back, as I was backing up to unload the car into winter storage, my tie rod ends on my steering stabiliser decided to let go. I'm glad it happened in a parking lot and not on the hwy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 15

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Made the 6000km venture safely back, as I was backing up to unload the car into winter storage, my tie rod ends on my steering stabiliser decided to let go. I'm glad it happened in a parking lot and not on the hwy

Wow, that's a close call...glad that you made it home safe.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Drew,

The best breakdowns are the ones that happen in the driveway!!....holy crap, I'm glad it didn't let go on the road, that could have been very scary.

Monday was an epic day, couldn't have asked for better weather at Thunderhill. Your car ran like a beast....sounded like thunder when it went by us at the at the end of the straight. Hope you had fun.

Cheers,
George