Decided To Sell My 1997 GTS....

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
...so I thought I would post this here for the local guys and gals too...

Other investments and priorities are calling my name, so my 1997 GTS needs to find a new home. It's been an absolutely wonderful toy, but it is now time for me to make someone a new Viper owner! Heck, for the right buyer who doesn't try to bring me down too much on the price I will even throw in a $100 bill towards your first year's dues to the V.C.A. How about that?!? :) Not sure if the link is live yet in the classifieds or not, but contact me if you are interested...I'm local on the Illinois side about 390 minutes from St. Louis.

Message - ViperClub Classifieds

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Like I said, it's fully detailed, sitting in the garage and just waiting for a new owner. I sure hope you are right about a quick sale, but please pass the word along if you would. I'm not looking to make a killing on the car...I'd just like to let it go to a great new owner who will have fun with it like I did at a fair price.

I've got a commercial real estate project in the works for my practice which means I should probably do the responsible thing and give up one of my toys. :-( Believe it or not (and not that I wanted to anyway), but it's my WIFE who won't let me sell the SSG '08! Oh well, I figure it would be rude to argue with her, right??? :)

OP
OP
B

bdelass

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Thanks! You know, it's really not going to break my heart if I end up keeping the GTS...but at the same time it really would be a great car for someone looking for a "reasonably priced" way (as Vipers go anyway) to get into the Viper scene. Of course then once the venom hits the bloodstream that will only lead to additional Viper purchases later in life as proven by me last year when I got the SSG '08. :)

Oh, and just for clarification to anyone else reading this...I am only 30 minutes from St. Louis, not 390 as I said in the first post. Oops! :)