Default Looking For An Honest Viper Member From Voi 11!!!

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey guys,

well i am embarassed to post this and probably would not even bother but it is alot of money and am just hoping that the viper club member that reads this will call us ...

here is the scoop....

as EVERy year for voi i do not bring credit card processing stuff and just write down credit card info and then process the cards on monday when i return. NEVER been screwed by a Viper club member so i have always used this honor system :2tu:

soo... what i do is process the card then shred the original and i grabbed an order for 620-630 dollars and was interupted by a phone call and thennnnnn.....proceeded to shred the order BEFORE typing it in lol :crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::brick::brick:

the order was for as best i can remember becasue i do recall speaking to this gentleman at the show...he had several srt10 vipers ...a 2008 and a 2010 i think.

he ordered ...

2 full sets of srt 10 interior pieces in satin....

2 shift knobs

2 oil caps

and the gentleman was going to buy dipsticks also and i told him we are still working on the 2010 design so he is supposed to be calling sometime.

so if you are reading this and you know you ordered about 600 dollars of stuff from MGW and have not been billed please contact me at 706-793-1770

regards
george

BOTTLEFED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure if he is on here he will respond.
If not, I'm sure he will call when he doesn't get his parts ;)

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi George, I'm sure he'll call when he doesn't see the charge for his parts. The Viper nation is good people.

I saw my charge from you go through this morning, so it wasn't me! :D

Thanks for the short-shifter and the knob.

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
At the Vegas airport today I heard a guy yelling, "Sir, your wallet, you dropped your wallet." I just knew it was another VCA member helping out a fellow human!

Most people in the world are good people, too bad we're not allowed to shoot the evil and nasty ones to get the "good people" percentage up a little.

Good luck

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump again for you George; I already bought my MGW goodies recently pre-VOI, thanks. Tried to call by your booth a few times to say "Hi" but you were very busy, all your knobs looked quite impressive on show ;)

OP
OP
M

MGWLTD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bump again for you George; I already bought my MGW goodies recently pre-VOI, thanks. Tried to call by your booth a few times to say "Hi" but you were very busy, all your knobs looked quite impressive on show ;)

thanks Nadine!! and why didn't you just interrupt them / me !!! :2tu: wish i could have said hello!!

george

Nadine UK GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Next VOI George I will muscle my way in there then, I was too polite this time, as you never had a clear booth! First strike racing shifter knob, installed in all black Gen3 int. (love it, thanks)

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth